• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

npc system blad

Martin93

~WebDesign
Reaction score
2j2f5s2.png

Co zrobic aby to naprawic?

Wystarczy jak dasz plik .lua~ Twojego Ivana do owego tematu.

Wrzuć go znacznikiem [.lua][./lua] - bez kropki.

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Ivan" script="data/npc/scripts/Sell/jewels.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
	<health now="100" max="100"/>
	<look type="132" head="78" body="79" legs="79" feet="58" corpse="2131"/>
	<parameters>
		    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome, Welcome! I love jewels! Got any jewel that you want me to take a look at?" />
		<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
		<parameter key="keywords" value="quest;help;item;jewels" />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="Maybe later." />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Want to get rich? Bring me the Jewels!" />
		<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I buy white and black pearls 200gp, small diamond, small sapphire, small ruby and small emeralds 400gp, talons 500gp, small amethyst 600gp and all kind of gems 15.000gp each." />
	</parameters>
</npc>
Czyli jak mam <parameter key="keywords" value="quest;help;item;jewels" /> to gdy napisze quest, npc odpowie keyword reply1?
Wiec wychodzi na to, ze w tym npc niepotrzebnie jest item w keywords bo nie pasuje do konwersacji.

@edit
wywalilem item i teraz bledu z ivanem nie ma.

@edit2

Ale idac tym tropem to z npc miles, the guard wszystko jest w porzadku, mimo to jest blad.
Lua:
<npc name="Miles, The Guard" script="default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <look type="131" head="19" body="0" legs="38" feet="19" addons="3"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="LONG LIVE THE KING!"/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="LONG LIVE THE KING!"/>
        <parameter key="keywords" value="job;trouble;authorities;also for the gods;trouble will arise in near future;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="It's my duty to protect the city." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="I'm fine. There's no trouble at all." />
	<paramater key="keyword_reply3" value="Well, of course. we live in safety and peace." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="I think the gods are looking after us and their hands shield us from evil." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="I think the gods and the government do their best to keep away harm from the citizens." />

</parameters>
</npc>

Last edited:
Lua:
<npc name="Miles, The Guard" script="default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <look type="131" head="19" body="0" legs="38" feet="19" addons="3"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="LONG LIVE THE KING!"/>
        <parameter key="message_farewell" value="LONG LIVE THE KING!"/>
        <parameter key="keywords" value="job;trouble;authorities;also for the gods;trouble will arise in near future;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="It's my duty to protect the city." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="I'm fine. There's no trouble at all." />
	<paramater key="keyword_reply3" value="Well, of course. we live in safety and peace." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="I think the gods are looking after us and their hands shield us from evil." />
	<parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="I think the gods and the government do their best to keep away harm from the citizens." />

</parameters>
</npc>

Mówisz, że Miles'owi opuszcza Keyword_reply3, tak ?
Więc po kropce, zrób "W" z dużej litery, na moje oko, to tylko to w owej linijce jest nie tak.

Wciaz to samo. Blad z reply3

@edit

w reply3 byla literówka. zamiast parameter bylo paramater...

Last edited:
Back