• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

npc that gives outfit for items

danielouz

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for a simple code to add to my boat npc. I am a very bad scripter and tried to add it by myself but it didn't work
If player says hi then outfit, npc respond he need 5x of an item and he will give outfit
if player have 5x of an item he will receive an outfit

my boat npc script looks like this (if its going to help)
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()        npcHandler:onThink()        end

local voices = { {text = 'ARRRRRRRRRR...'} }
npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Then no.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('buccaner', 500, Position(840, 285, 6))
addTravelKeyword('meriana', 500, Position(853, 257, 7))
addTravelKeyword('nargor', 500, Position(891, 315, 7))
addTravelKeyword('back', 500, Position(734, 460, 6))

-- Kick
--keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kick'}, StdModule.kick, {npcHandler = npcHandler, destination = {Position(32320, 32219, 6), Position(32321, 32210, 6)}})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Jones!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am a pirate!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'route'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Buccaner\'s Refuge}, {Meriana}, {Nargor} or go {back}?'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Arrrr..., Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Arrrr..., Good bye.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Here you got:
[Lua] addon.lua - Pastebin.com

Just edit:
Lua:
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2181) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2182) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2183) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2185) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2186) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2187) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2188) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2189) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2190) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2191) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5904) >= 10 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2193) >= 20 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5809) >= 1 then 
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2181,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2182,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2183,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2185,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2186,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2187,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2188,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2189,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2190,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2191,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5904,10) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2193,20) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5809,1) then

Back