• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua npc travel storage passage

leozynho123

Reaction score
good afternoon!! I'm doing quest the ape city and I need a help on npc that teleports to sland forbidden, I need 2 storages to travel, one to travel during the mission (example, hi, quest acess, yes) because the quest of the 2024 storage , 15 and after completing the mission he changes to 2024, 16 and he will no longer have access to (hi, quest acess, yes) and another storage that was not defined even more that he used the phrase (hi, forbidden sland, yes) to Travel after the quest is finished using the final quest storage, can anyone help me? thank you !!!

THE BLIND PROPHET.LUA

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'forbidden lands'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want go to the Forbidden Lands?'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=33025, y=32580, z=6} })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then not.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'offer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can take you to the Banuta!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I am the Blind Prophet.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I am the Blind Prophet.'})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back