• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua npchandler.lua with delay onBuy and Anti-stack items

viking

Reaction score
Hello, searching npchandler.lua with delay onBuy something and one script Anti-Stack more than 10 items for TFS 1.0

thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, searching npchandler.lua with delay onBuy something and one script Anti-Stack more than 10 items for TFS 1.0

thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use the request forum, or at least attempt to make the script yourself, support boards are for people who make an attempt, requests boards are for those who don't know how to script or just think its easier to ask someone else to do it.

Use the request forum, or at least attempt to make the script yourself, support boards are for people who make an attempt, requests boards are for those who don't know how to script or just think its easier to ask someone else to do it.

I just put something when I was try several times my friend. If you do not want to help , do not come talking nonsense . Inlcusive I tested this and dont work:
PHP:
local storage, duration = 1.4, 1.4

-- Handles onBuy events. If you wish to handle this yourself, use the CALLBACK_ONBUY callback.
    function NpcHandler:onBuy(creature, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks)
        local cid = creature.uid
        if (os.time() - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage)) >= duration then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, os.time())
        local callback = self:getCallback(CALLBACK_ONBUY)
        if callback == nil or callback(cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks) then
            if self:processModuleCallback(CALLBACK_ONBUY, cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks) then
                --
            end
        end
        else
            return false
        end
    end

and... where is the request forum? I dont find

Back