• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc's and more

Sexy Princess

Reaction score
Npc's that buy items should buy more items like mpa, ppl dont like to go demons and loot mpa cause they cant sell it and it its a good item for sell, like soya can buy mpa for 10-15cc for each mpa rashid can buy glacier mask legs and that stuff, dreaded cleaver too and more items for can be selled.
Also as everyone says in the forum want yalahari quest works it should be good idea.
Last but no least would be great for ferumbras tower can be accesible without have to w8 ferumbras respawn, so ppl can go lvl up there too :>
I hope everyone agree with my ideas and comment :)

We can go hunt in ferumbras tower.. we dont need to w8 respawn.....
just go goroma gs island theres a hole... nd ogog ferumbras tower

yes, srry about ferumbras tower i know that we can pass by a hole but in the past i didnt know that xP

Nope, u cant sell it thats why i put this thread to see if Icechaw'staff put npc can buy more things that would be great!!!

Back