• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ NPC's not loading

Hookah

Reaction score
I'm suing Nostalrius(sabrehaven) NPC files they are .npc and some NPC's just don't "load". I uploaded the files to a new host you get a random % of this NPCs working..
For example, switch host and opened server then 85% of the NPC spawned and 15% not, then I have to duplicate the npc file and this guarantee only 50% that in the next server save this duplicated npc will appear(only 1 btw).
Did the same with another VPS and only 15% NPC worked(spawned) and 85% not in-game.
Anyone knows what could be going on? the files exists but for some reason the server is not loading them untill I duplicate the file. Using ubuntu

Did you find the solution?
I'm working on sabreheaven too but only now I noticed the lack of some npcs, checking everything is ok but the npc simply doesn't load.
I checked with a nostalrius npc and it's identical, but they don't load. (so far I've only missed 2)

edit:
Testing here I realized that duplicating really works, but it is not a solution
edit2:
I realized that the error happened after I tried to remove some NPCs (from tasks).
This bugged the loading of other NPCs and I still don't understand how it works.
as a solution I changed the location of the NPCs that I don't want to an isolated location.

Last edited:
Back