• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPCs Wont talk

Teagank123

Reaction score
So im running a 1098 server on tfs 1.3 but whenever i try to talk to any of my npcs they dont even recognize i said anything they just keep walking and ignore it, all the npcs load fine, but the talk actions are working and I cant find out why

Thanks

So im running a 1098 server on tfs 1.3 but whenever i try to talk to any of my npcs they dont even recognize i said anything they just keep walking and ignore it, all the npcs load fine, but the talk actions are working and I cant find out why

Thanks
How many fingers am I holding up? What is my favorite color? What are the lottery numbers for tomorrow.. if you are confused good because that is how anyone who views this thread will feel.

We are very pleased that you provided the client version and the TFS distribution version, but people can't help you if you don't provide a print out or screen shot of the errors if any, any changes you've made to the scripts, sources, or data pack, what client type are you using.. otclient? cipsoft's client? Is it the default client? (no modifications at all)

The more details you can provide to people the easier it is to get a solution to the problem.

Back