• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ns Sparkz Mapping Thread

Did it Improve? :O
it depend's on ur Comment's!
And Recommendation's!.
Thank you.
If ur Gone Be Negative (i mean You Dont Like the Mapping) Please do and Say Why? And How to Improve?

please Put ur Comment's.

Last edited:
Could you Tell me Why Does It Suck?
Please State ur Reason.
And Please State How To Improve this Mapping.(you State)

Last edited:
Dont u see what is wrong?

Like check this i made this when i saw your post! edit it little moreNamnlös.jpg

Last edited:
First: Squary and its a fail idea to merge both mountains with each other.
Second: I think this is the best one of them and its still squary.
Third: Would be fine for a HIGH EXP server but as a normal map and for showoff it sucks hardly.

Hint: Use raw and start by doing some grass and try to make it 100% raw. At first, it will take time, but it will be way better

People dont be so mean.. just explain to him how to become better...

I'm not a pro i'm kind of beginner as well..
but try that at first..
1. Look at another showoffs of other people.. try to understand what to do and how to do..
2. Try to read mapping tutorials and learn more about how mapping caves / mountains / towns etc..

and about your mapping..
its too squary.. try to make more shapes to everything you do.. try to use less with auto boarding and start add almost everything from your raw folder.. like trees stones etc..

and try to make it more detailed.. put stones.. mix small stones

Good luck!

This should be the Temple.
Could Someone Tell me What should i remove and Add?

Thank you.

For stairs below floor 7, use the one which doesn't show underneathe and the one you have used; use for above floor 7 areas.

Personally i don't like those sprites; as well as they don't fit there. It seems you are making an evo/high rate exp? And therefore that doesn't matter so much.
However if you keep the green/turquoise walls, please make that wooden/nordic wall the same inside.

I would personally use another floor type, maybe cobblestone? And make small nature parts coming off the buildings for the bushes and trees.

TIP *when you use grass, only use the 2 smallest sizes.*

And make all water and landmasses, random. Since "mother nature" has designed them and they need to be ridged, shapish etc.

Good luck

Can be done alot better, however there is imporvement, Good job!

The "pond"- remove the line bit and also it looks autoborded. My advice is press A, then right click the borders of the pond and click raw, then reshape it with those border ids.

As for the rest of the nature - add some shape variation in the grass, remove the "non-grassed" bushes etc

go onto tiles>Nature then select the grey gravel and put a small amount in the temple/w,e every so often (DO NOT SPAM THIS)

Also add 1 or 2 small stone details within the temple, make sure they are the small ones tho.

Good to see the improvement tho :D Keep going

Press a on your keyboard. It'll improve your mapping by about 75%.

Also i dont like to think of buildings just sticking out of water like that, at least make a little island around it.

Press a on your keyboard. It'll improve your mapping by about 75%.

Also i dont like to think of buildings just sticking out of water like that, at least make a little island around it.

Auto border on or off? LOL! Meanie.

@up: Put that building on an island with decent nature around it.

Back