• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint nsanee corrupted moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

trou

ot revolution is comming
Senator
Reaction score
Nsanee deleted my posts where I offered my help.
Is it fair?
He is abusing his moderator power.

Yep, it should be checked by some administrator.
He even deleted elf's (other moderator) posts...

It's getting worse and worse with that guy!

This thread is ridiculous...
Find something else to do except flame moderators.

Why? He deleted many useful posts.

As far as I see he had deleted several posts in the Polish Chat board with spam as reason.

Also don't go off-topic or being offensive and provoking here!

I don't know that moderator at all...

but I'm pretty used to that many Noobs are yelling randomly for free items...

and complain everyday if they don't get anything =/

He's just taking care of the Polish board, I find nothing wrong with him, he's doing a good job in my eyes.

He banished me for "no reason" (Piotrek1447), this is normal moderator? i think no, so nsanee can you post why you banned me? Im waiting for reason.

You got your reason, even though you've got warnings and infractions - you kept posting offtopic shit about nothing and me. What's going on in the polish board is ridiculous - almost every topic is spammed with flames and unrelated babbling, I was kind enough to warn in the beggining and just keep deleting, but I found that I'm lacking time to keep up with you spammers and post-count-freaks, so I kept giving infractions until you were banned. I have predicted this to be an 'incident' as you have presented this here. Keep posting spam and you will keep getting banned, unless some administrator thinks that I'm indeed abusing my 'power' and takes me off from moderating polish boards, because other than keeping it clean in there I have no buisness with most of you peope and I've never actively participated in whatever was going on in there.

Nsanee is a good moderator, and unfortunately it's true, Polish board is fu**ed up completly.

He is just doing his job. I doubt he would delete your posts where you just offered members support, it's more likely that the thread was full of spam and offtopic posts and he decided to clean it up.

Now I don't understand Polish so I can't see if any of your deleted posts weren't spam, but it's also possible that your post could have been deleted by mistake when he was cleaning up the thread. In that case you should contact him and ask him to undelete it, not complain that he is abusing his power.

Not really up to the members to decide what's wrong and what's right... shouldn't the thread be closed because the complaint was answered?

But this is Native Chatboard, not Native Helpboard, so why nsanee make board-rules special for help request? we want talking, not helping : (

But this is Native Chatboard, not Native Helpboard, so why nsanee make board-rules special for help request? we want talking, not helping : (

So keep talking in other threads, instead of spamming threads where users ask for help. If you don't want to help - ignore the topic, hopefuly no one will help you as well when you need it.

nice anyway :p

447 posts
2 rep bars

;dd nice !!

Nah, he is doing good work there.

nice anyway :p

447 posts
2 rep bars

;dd nice !!

With this post I lost all hope in humanity. He has helped the community 447 times while you have spammed useless crap 700 times, don't you think he deserves it? Reputation doesn't mean anything. If negative reputation existed you'd have 10 red rep bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.