• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved NULL/Serialize Item/Map

Limannen

Reaction score
Hello, these two "bugs" or so called errors is currently the reason for the crashes on my server that I'm trying to put together.

I have never seen these before and could someone please explain them? And possibly a solution for how to fix/remove them/it.

BUGS/ERRORS:
Lua:
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapRelational] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 00556 / 00462 / 006 )
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00556 / 00462 / 007 ) (type = 1219, sid = 1, pid = 0)

Thanks very much.

ANSWER TO THIS ISSUE:

Enter phpmyadmin and empty the tables 'tiles' & 'tile_items'.

Problem solved by Cykotitan.

Last edited:
Hello, these two "bugs" or so called errors is currently the reason for the crashes on my server that I'm trying to put together.

I have never seen these before and could someone please explain them? And possibly a solution for how to fix/remove them/it.

BUGS/ERRORS:
Lua:
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapRelational] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 00556 / 00462 / 006 )
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItems] NULL item at ( 00556 / 00462 / 007 ) (type = 1219, sid = 1, pid = 0)

Thanks very much.

Its an error in the database, not necessarily your fault however you can fix it with an sql command
PHP:
DELETE FROM `tile_items` WHERE `itemtype` = NULL

Last edited:
Back