• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Numbers Health & Damage

See Post

• Big Numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smaller Numbers

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Had a curious thought and figured it'd be interesting to see peoples vote on this.

If you were playing a server where the damage and monster system was completely redone would you rather see big numbers in battle or lower numbers, keep in mind both are proportionately the same.

What I mean by this is, for example, would you rather take/do 1k damage to a "giant" or 100 damage. They are both the same % of heath - damage as the other but which would you rather play with?

smaller damage numbers, i prefer hitting realistic and not that monsters hit 1k and people hit over 5k (and prolly even more)

if u go with a rpg server i would strongly suggest go with low numbers, an high exp evo depends because people get really high lvl so its harder to stick with low damage

I prefer a mixture in all honesty. High hp pool for both players and monster, and moderate attack for both.

Well, you should use numbers big enough to make smooth gradient but not bigger
In tibia armor, def and attk values are low and diffirence of 1 point makes huge change, on the other hand in wow you suddenly get 20khp and more so losing even 10 doesn't even matter for you

Back