• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Nuskeis Team

Evul Striker

Banned User
Reaction score
whats up bitches you think you dominate this fucking ot ?

Synthessis are at war against Last Decision. Jun 14 2013, 21:55:57 30 - 59

then u all got scared and log? awww

Last edited:
Give them time.. it takes a while for a turtle to get to the stage of fullgrown and come out of his shell.

Win against veziv or calar, then maybe you can call yourself server dominado

veziv? as i remember last time it was 30:2 when we fight 15 vs 30
calar? he will never accept warmode from him :p

Yeah, win ONE battle versus Nuskei and try to put yourself as "Server Dominando" But heeey, face the truth. There is a warmode going on between the two biggest guilds today on Shadowcores and it is between Penguins (Veziv fagit) - Wipe Again (Calar). And btw, who the fuck are you? "Last Decision" never fucking seen you. Pink gays v.50?

don't have words for guys who still care about that game..
forget that kiddy age..

We had exactly 19 people online and you had around 30+ (I went to ur side with my noobchar just to check). You were too scared to join wm with 1k frags as nuskei wanted to do.
You had like 5 noob chars running around and kill when any of us would turn on skull.
Most of ppl from ur guild are fucking chalovers and they were too scared to use their main chars, because they didn't want to die.
But kkkkkkkkkkk server dominanto

We had exactly 19 people online and you had around 30+ (I went to ur side with my noobchar just to check). You were too scared to join wm with 1k frags as nuskei wanted to do.
You had like 5 noob chars running around and kill when any of us would turn on skull.
Most of ppl from ur guild are fucking chalovers and they were too scared to use their main chars, because they didn't want to die.
But kkkkkkkkkkk server dominanto

If anyone's a charlover I bet it's you :p
The war isn't even over so why are you crying about how many we have online ? get ur members online or recruit new ones instead of crying, jesus christ.

To my team, can you fucking STOP making a post every time you win 1 battle??? Please, it's pathetic...

To this Freiser guy, admit it, Nuskei is prolly the worst commander on this OT (a goldfish can do better). If you have few people, then go fight close battles or smth, not in the open... Also, I didn't notice that you were with less, wouldn't be sure of that...

Lappa remember 30;1? :) relaxa bro you connect 2 teams? not problem for me. Nobody crying and tell me you really cant close 20 ppl when you have 35? The best commanders on this ot ;* gogo hate me. I dont need to make new guild every day like you. So stop insult me and my team because if ppl will be active you'll enjoy pz ;*

Nuskei _/

Lappa remember 30;1? :) relaxa bro you connect 2 teams? not problem for me. Nobody crying and tell me you really cant close 20 ppl when you have 35? The best commanders on this ot ;* gogo hate me. I dont need to make new guild every day like you. So stop insult me and my team because if ppl will be active you'll enjoy pz ;*

Nuskei _/

and do you stop and think before you write...hmm why are my players inactive?

and do you stop and think before you write...hmm why are my players inactive?

Nuskei _/

His team is inactive cause they found out what a shit commander he is

Back