• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Nuskeis Team

You're just bunch of haters in lappa and jordi's team :D there is only few guys i respect and i dont care about nonames forum fighters ;] so goodbye my love goodbye ;/ why you dont fight now when we have the same amount of players? Fear? Yeeeesssssssssss

You're just bunch of haters in lappa and jordi's team :D there is only few guys i respect and i dont care about nonames forum fighters ;] so goodbye my love goodbye ;/ why you dont fight now when we have the same amount of players? Fear? Yeeeesssssssssss

LOL? when was we scared to fight? bitch plis i dont care fi u give people payments you can suck my dick and try me your fucking getting pwned and crying noob

You're sick and retard you got kicked by half rush and you saying something? You're just noob not commander. Go play evo ots and learn how to command ;*

You're sick and retard you got kicked by half rush and you saying something? You're just noob not commander. Go play evo ots and learn how to command ;*

Funny thing is IVe never been or tried to be a commander and i never was in old rush? LOL fail much bro?

Yeah, win ONE battle versus Nuskei and try to put yourself as "Server Dominando" But heeey, face the truth. There is a warmode going on between the two biggest guilds today on Shadowcores and it is between Penguins (Veziv fagit) - Wipe Again (Calar). And btw, who the fuck are you? "Last Decision" never fucking seen you. Pink gays v.50?
Who is Panic? Only reason i know you is because of Hisu is practically my rl. We don't wanna war with Calar all he does is bring nb chars and their all level 300+. And Veziv? Lol, he will masslog you like none other.

Who is Panic? Only reason i know you is because of Hisu is practically my rl. We don't wanna war with Calar all he does is bring nb chars and their all level 300+. And Veziv? Lol, he will masslog you like none other.

Panic is a guild that some of my friends created and asked me to join and I said yes. Why did I join? Because Shadowcores is urgh for me today and I am just waiting for the Shadowcores > Lunarforce transfers to arrive and I'll be gone from this OT (not forum tho, sorry babes).

To talk about YOU, who the fuck are you? Demontorrent? The guy that I faced once in a warmode and ended up with 10% of your own guilds death in that war? Ggwp fagit.

Ye wipe again brings noobchars, exacly like every team does so thats just a lame argument, and our high lvls? we exping and you dont? then you crying about it, guess what, maybe do something about? I guess some of you dont have time to exp but i think alot of your ppl got the time but they are just lazy....

Back