• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Nutopia Contributors

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

A bit of introduction, Im Nugo and have been hosting tibia servers local to my area (Australia) for the better part of 10 years on and off. I have released a free version of my map that i have been developing for years (see description) and 1 year ago released the server i had been working on for years to my local region (Nutopia (http://nutopiaot.com/)). I have had 451 accounts made (around 280 unique) and a max of 33 players online which has not happend in my country for many years. I have solo developed this project for years and im looking for some extra help as i have some big plans for the future of the server. My background in tibia hosting has been making maps and therefore my scripting experience and ability is pretty limited.

I am trying to create a server that stays true to the roots of this community. I dont want my server to have any cash shop, pay to win bullshit or any other form of greedy monetization so obviously helping me wont be for everyone. I cant promise you a split of monetary income because there is none. I'm happy to cover the hosting costs myself for the server. One thing i can offer is that any donations i receive i will split among people who help based on what/how much they contribute, i wont pocket any for myself. I will contribute some $$ to anyone willing to take on one of the big scripting jobs. I like to make an OT for the sake of making one as a hobby and im looking for some like minded people who want to develop things are there own pace.

As the server is already up and hosted there is no rush to finish. You can contribute how you like and what pace you like. It can be anything from making a simple spawn, creating some new simple scripts or anything as complex as an achievement system. I would have the final say in what gets implemented but im pretty much open to anything that fits the servers design philosophy. My next big update without going into to much detail is to transition the server to a wipe like cycle similar to rust (every 3 months) and is what spured on this post because to transition to this i need help. The endgame is to roll it out to other regions once is tried and tested in my local area.

Things i need help with:
  • Creating an achievement system for the wipe seasons
  • General Scripting
  • Adjustments and editing of my item attribute script
  • Any mapping, new spawns etc.
  • Website Design
  • Quests
  • Graphics

If you want to work on a project that stays true to the roots of why OT servers began in the first place message me here or on discord Nugo#3131

Guide to server with testimonials = Nutopia Guide 1.0

Advertisement Post = [Australia] Nutopia | Client 11&12 | Nutopia Original Map - Low Rate RPG - 1 Year Up time - WIPED 07/02/20

Cheers

Last edited:
Added you on discord.
Aussie here too.

Can help you out with anything on the scripting side.
I've cut some of your spawns from your V2 and V3 map releases - may as well pay my dues 😂

still looking if anyone's interested

the dream is still alive

Just set up a US proxy to AUS. Im looking for anyone who wants to help test it. I think this might be a first for an Australian server so im not sure what the results will be like but if anyone from the US wants to connect and pm me the results, there pings, how laggy it was that would be much appreciated.

Project is still alive and been online for almost 1.5 years. We have 160 person discord, at the peak of the season 60-70 concurrent. We do seasonal wipes and release big updates each new season. There are a total of 4 people on the project now. The project has proven stability so if you want to work on a project as a hobby hit me up.

In that time we have implemented major quest arcs, professions, scripted boss encounters etc etc.

We Mainly need:
OTC Client Dev
Server side Scripter for quests and other systems.

Trying to keep the server to just old school values, making cool shit as a hobby. Feel free to work on anything at your own pace. PM me on here or discord if anyone is interested

I may be able to do some graphics. msg me if interested.

Projects still going, working on season 4.

Mainly need someone interested in offering mapping support. We have scripting and game design covered. Its a hobby project we arent breaking our backs over it. If you want to get involved in a project were you work at your own pace and the stuff you make gets used let me know. Even if its just a once off like 1 spawn or w/e doesnt matter hit me up.

heres a bit more info for anyone interested

Back