• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nux´s Sprite Thread

A Candy?

image1i.png

Thats Wonderful , thats what im talking about . the helmet is great but needs more shadows and stuff that make it real carring item
or it fits for old school! :D but you've improved alot
i congrat you :D

This is when im trying to learn Photoshop.. wana try sprite there ..

35886465.jpg

Made this Great sword.. its my first good thing. ^^
Sorry for not posting alot.. well i was learning..

swordg.gif

Made this Great sword.. its my first good thing. ^^
Sorry for not posting alot.. well i was learning..

swordg.gif

is that finished? :p would look better if the end was like pointed or connected to other side

Water ^^ Will make it animated later..

im getting better :)

waterg.jpg

a desert ground :) I think its nice one

desertu.jpg

Wow i loved the desert so much !
and the chair is okay ... please continue the water is looks so damn cooooool... i cant really understand .. how profesional in 2 weeks?

Well here is some sprites.. i made.. i hope you guys like them.. btw im using paint if anyone want to know..

Walkable stones
stonesg.jpg

a tree
treeavi.jpg

Animated Water.. please anyone help me animate it.. so i can see how it would look like..
1 ,
waterf.jpg

2 ,
water2u.jpg

3 ,
water3a.jpg

4 ,
water4.jpg

5 ,
water5j.jpg

Water isnt done yet.. i just want to check how the animate look like.. thay need some more light..

Some Chairs.. Done with them.. give some tips what should be changed..

chairnorth.jpg

chairsouth.jpg

chairwest.jpg

donechaireast.jpg

Nux~

Remember that this things i post in here isnt for you ... this things im doing is for my project so dont rip them!!

Back