• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nvm xd

Your Life Thread won't go so far. I will keep fucking you and killing all your chars until you've lost all the cash you scammed. I got now support on Antica so for your own security, don't get 15 minutes anywhere ;)

Give our cash back if you still wanna play here. We are not hunting you, we are doing your gameplay worse

I showed you yesterday what i'm able to do just to fuck you, and if i need to get black skulled on all my chars i will.

Your Life Thread won't go so far. I will keep fucking you and killing all your chars until you've lost all the cash you scammed. I got now support on Antica so for your own security, don't get 15 minutes anywhere ;)

Give our cash back if you still wanna play here. We are not hunting you, we are doing your gameplay worse

I showed you yesterday what i'm able to do just to fuck you, and if i need to get black skulled on all my chars i will.

How much cash items etc did he scammed you?

aKo6mm.png

3,7kk left to pay (i made you waste 300k so far). Send this cash plus 10kk (you got my house also) and i'll let you play here.

PD: You are wasting your time doing new chars, really.

Lol, he scammed you? What a cocksucker.
Nice idea making a life thread dumb shit, now everyone knows.

21:42 Warning! The murder of Glazeroth was not justified.
By "Shemoz,Satariel And Amazing Wayne"

glazerothdedek.jpg

Last edited:
Haha , if I had a char her, I would kill the scammer, too :p

hahaahhahahaha i bet amazing would headshot this guy if he was infront him irl, while amazing is holding .44 magnum xD

Back