• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basiq GM

Developer / Graphic Designer / Mapper
Reaction score
Hey could someone tell me how to fix this error
My error is --> FATAL: OTMB Loader - Could not open the file data/world/foxteras.otmb

It cant load my map :S

Could someone help me ? :eek:

I changed it and now it still says the same thing :eek:

Help still needed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure the name of the map is exactly like that? Is the map working properly, can you open it in Remere?

Yea and the name is right Map is working and i can open it in remere :S

-- Map
-- NOTE: storeTrash costs more memory, but will perform alot faster cleaning.
mapName = "House Template New!!"
mapAuthor = "Komic"
randomizeTiles = true
storeTrash = true
cleanProtectedZones = true
mailboxDisabledTowns = "-1"

i changed the map for my own mapped what works in RME but still its same error :eek:

What version of TFS are you using?

Some version require that you put "mapname.otbm" and some only "mapname"

Change the file name to not have any spaces and exclamation marks (!) and put that into config.lua

Is your user the owner on the file? do you have read-write permission on the file? is it read-only?

You still did not tell use what version of TFS you are using.
I'm not sure about the TFS cus my friend "EvilSkillz" Helped me and gave me link and he helped me out but now it says that error and how can i know about that owner thing ?

mapName = "House Template New!!"??????????? i thought the map name is foxteras so it should be
mapName = "foxteras"

Change the file name to not have any spaces and exclamation marks (!) and put that into config.lua
i did and its still same error :(

mapName = "House Template New!!"??????????? i thought the map name is foxteras so it should be
mapName = "foxteras"
i changed the map to make sure its not about that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back