• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

O.s.s.m V1.1!!!

Is this program usefull???

• Hell yea!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • So-so

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Damn, This is a damn piece of crap!

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

onion679

Working on o.s.s.m ONLINE
Reaction score
Hello, this is the second version of Onion's Super Spell Maker.
I didn't added many things but it makes it nicer.
Features: -Directly saving files to a specified emplacement.
-New User interface making it easier to use.
-A not working load function.*:blink:
-Some credits.
From now, the download will be linked to my
-sourceforge.net project. Why? Freewebs.com was not very
safe.

Link: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=230914
*Screenshot to come, won't be very long"
P.S: Loading function will be finished for june 19th. Wait and be quiet, I don't want to create a fu***** riot in there:mad:

Last edited:
I am sure it pwns not tested yet :)
gonna test it tomorrow must sleep now :/

I can't download it :confused:, but if you need help with the load function just PM me and I'll give you my msn. You can ask master-m, I'm a trustworthy guy, and I know what I'm doing lol.

*EDIT* I noticed you have a link to your sources there too. Can't download it either, but you might want to hide it or somthing?

Jo3

Ops

The DNS for your project web site may take up to 24 hours to become
active. Until DNS is active for your project, attempts to access
your project web site will result in 404 errors. Once DNS is active,
you will see an empty directory index when accessing your project
web site, until you have placed content in your project web space
(remember: project web space is provided solely for use in storing
project-related information; see the Web section of the Project Admin
page for additional details)

We will have to wait a little bit. Not a big deal.

I can't download it :confused:, but if you need help with the load function just PM me and I'll give you my msn. You can ask master-m, I'm a trustworthy guy, and I know what I'm doing lol.

*EDIT* I noticed you have a link to your sources there too. Can't download it either, but you might want to hide it or somthing?

Jo3

Why would he want to hide the sourcecode? It's a good thing to make it opensource.

First you download the spells.htm
then download the spells.rar wich is corrupted:eek:

Well

It's actually Open-source but I got a password on the rar file because i don't want total dumb to get it and publish it again and saying they made it alone. But most of the time i give it out.;)
As Jesus said; "Ask and you will receive*."

*Is this an english word?:p

Anw

It's not corrupted, we just need to wait 24 hour since now before downloading it. End of discussion and complaint!!!<_<

SourceForge is only for opensource software, if source code is not provided anyone can report it to them and they'll delete your project.

Why would he want to hide the sourcecode? It's a good thing to make it opensource.

I didn't know if he wanted his sources released or not. I personally release most of my sources and try to type up tutorials. Open source FTW, lol!

Jo3

Idk, think about those next version
what may they contain after we trust him?

What do u mean with "what may they contain after we trust him?"
-.- he should trust us to release not we trust him :/

Ok lol, look in the first post:"NO RIOT" LOL!!! But really im not hiding anything and the password will be public tonight so stop complaint about everything you can say lol. I know there is not much more but i'm working really hard on it. And, you have to know that im thrusting everyone there but i only want to see what you did on the program and put it in my sourceforge folder, do you understand now???

Ok lol, look in the first post:"NO RIOT" LOL!!! But really im not hiding anything and the password will be public tonight so stop complaint about everything you can say lol. I know there is not much more but i'm working really hard on it. And, you have to know that im thrusting everyone there but i only want to see what you did on the program and put it in my sourceforge folder, do you understand now???

No I don't and I am not complaining.

Back