• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Obama - DEAD SOON? [TRUE OR FALSE]

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Well, today's news on my TV shown, that, Al-Qaeda is going to attack Obama's white house with an extreme powered airplanes, weapons, RPG-7s, etc.
Al-Qaeda's underboss said, he will detonate the bomb covered in one of the Europe's countries. That is true, but the first mission is to attack Americans. WHEN? and WHY?

Al-Qaeda understanded the situation why did they killed Osama Bin-Laden, so Obama fucked the thing.

He gave medals to a military which attacked and killed Osama Bin-Laden.
Al-Qaeda getting angry, and will f*** Obama now.
Don't understand this wrongly, just some news.

What do you think about it?

obama dead

can u link me the video where al qaeda says that theyre going to attack white house?

Last edited by a moderator:
ait, well as i thought it wont be better that they killed osama, its only gunna get worse now

You mean when and where... not when and why, ROFL

And yes, he did warn Obama about attacking his white house, i've read it somewhere can't remember where though!

all talk, how could al qaeda have weapons "buried in europe" lolek. if they had such power they wouldn't waste their time with suicide bombings killing 80 afghans.

They would have killed him long ago if they would be able to.
No chance to attack the white house with a airplane, even if they take over a US plane wouldnt they get anywhere near the white house.

JIMMEPT I'm a retard because I say my opinion? I tell you what and I'm serious, 911 was a false flag and people like you believe the media and now you can call me a retard, btw. WTC7 was not hit by a plane ;)

yes offtopic

JIMMEPT I'm a retard because I say my opinion? I tell you what and I'm serious, 911 was a false flag and people like you believe the media and now you can call me a retard, btw. WTC7 was not hit by a plane ;)

yes offtopic
Jimmept is a fucking retard, WTC was not hit by a plane, they didnt even find any evidence of a plane there was no fucking evidence at all, and if u hit a damn building upstairs how can it just fall fucking down? it will fall to the side right? and how the fuck did the other building fall down when it didnt even got hit, man please it was bush who blew up those building so he can invade afganistan for opium. They faked videos for a long time and u guys are retarded who belives evrything media is telling u to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwSmFnlwrK0

Last edited:
evidence? hmmm no.. clearly brainwashed by youtube. time to start forming your own opinions, retard.
Hahaha brainwashed by youtube? What are you brainwashed from?

Actually most countries in the EU has the same Terror Threat Level as the US, Severe Threat Level. GB for example is Severe atm.

ol4L3.png

And at the moment I think France is very close to an a attack.

1. when did i even mention the world trade centre attacks?

2. (regarding the post above mine) the terror threat is severe because osama bin laden was assassinated - NOT because there are nuclear weapons buried beneath our feet ;s (which is what i was disagreeing with)

p.s you THINK france is very close to an attack.. jesus christ you're an idiot, where is your evidence?
did u dream it??? has the HAARP doomsday devise been switched on above the eifel tower???????????????? "WAKE UP MANNNN, take 45364 minutes to watch these poorly produced videos lacking sources for dreamed up evidence!!"

1. when did i even mention the world trade centre attacks?

2. (regarding the post above mine) the terror threat is severe because osama bin laden was assassinated - NOT because there are nuclear weapons buried beneath our feet ;s (which is what i was disagreeing with)
And you base that on what? The terror threat was severe before Osama got killed.

"The killing of Osama bin Laden by a US led operation was celebrated worldwide following the confirmation of his death. Amidst the high mood of celebration, there is a concern following this al-Qaida’s founder’s death as more violent attacks may take place at any time. In short, the killing of Osama bin Laden does not mean a lessened threat of terrorism from al-Qaida rooted groups or any wickedly planned attacks."

Read more: The Death of Osama Bin Laden Will Not End Terrorism Threats | Newsflavor

p.s you THINK france is very close to an attack.. jesus christ you're an idiot, where is your evidence?
did u dream it??? has the HAARP doomsday devise been switched on above the eifel tower???????????????? "WAKE UP MANNNN, take 45364 minutes to watch these poorly produced videos lacking sources for dreamed up evidence!!"
What are you talking about? What videos?

"France warned of al-Qaeda threat
Al-Qaeda's offshoot in Yemen plans to target Europe - in particular France, warn Saudi intelligence services.
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2010 00:48 GMT"
And note the date, its BEFORE Osama's death, strange huh?

"This is not about overestimating the threat or underestimating it," he said. "I am indicating, based on all these elements, that the threat is real." -Brice Hortefeux, the French interior minister.

Al qaeda is obviously a CIA infiltrated organization, the Cia trained the Mujahideens during the soviet invasion to afganistan into becoming hardcore terrorists (this happened during the 80's), then they became Al Qaeda... don't beleive me, the interests of the government will never be revealed into public eye, but the signs are here.

"In mid-1979, about the same time as the Soviet Union deployed troops into Afghanistan, the United States began giving several hundred million dollars a year in aid to the Afghan Mujahideen insurgents fighting the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and the Soviet Army in Operation Cyclone. Along with native Afghan mujahideen were Muslim volunteers from other countries, popularly known as Afghan Arabs. The most famous of the Afghan Arabs was Osama bin Laden, known at the time as a wealthy and pious Saudi who provided his own money and helped raise millions from other wealthy Gulf Arabs.

As the war neared its end, bin Laden organized the al-Qaeda organization to carry on armed jihad in other venues, primarily against the United States — the country that had helped fund the mujahideen against the Soviets.
Wikipedia"

Surprisingly enough the Al Qaeda terrorists who where backed by the Cia [therefore obviously afilited (just behind a different name)] where the cause of the 10 years of the War on terror campaign.

Now here's an interesting testimony:

"PRINCE BANDAR: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United -- Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists.

Isn't it ironic?

KING: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him. "

Last edited:
Al qaeda is obviously a CIA infiltrated organization, the Cia trained the Mujahideens during the soviet invasion to afganistan into becoming hardcore terrorists (this happened during the 80's), then they became Al Qaeda... don't beleive me, the interests of the government will never be revealed into public eye, but the signs are here.

"In mid-1979, about the same time as the Soviet Union deployed troops into Afghanistan, the United States began giving several hundred million dollars a year in aid to the Afghan Mujahideen insurgents fighting the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and the Soviet Army in Operation Cyclone. Along with native Afghan mujahideen were Muslim volunteers from other countries, popularly known as Afghan Arabs. The most famous of the Afghan Arabs was Osama bin Laden, known at the time as a wealthy and pious Saudi who provided his own money and helped raise millions from other wealthy Gulf Arabs.

As the war neared its end, bin Laden organized the al-Qaeda organization to carry on armed jihad in other venues, primarily against the United States — the country that had helped fund the mujahideen against the Soviets.
Wikipedia"

Surprisingly enough the Al Qaeda terrorists who where backed by the Cia [therefore obviously afilited (just behind a different name)] where the cause of the 10 years of the War on terror campaign.

Now here's an interesting testimony:

"PRINCE BANDAR: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United -- Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists.

Isn't it ironic?

KING: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him. "

Obviously.... >.<

Back