• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object Builder 10.99

Well, it worked normally for me using 10.97.
There is one problem, though. I can't replace sprites if I export it.
Can someone please fix it t_t

Well, it worked normally for me using 10.97.
There is one problem, though. I can't replace sprites if I export it.
Can someone please fix it t_t
You can it just doesn't work like the previous versions you have to import obd files.

Took me a while to figure out how to add sprites and update the otb maybe i'll make a tutorial some time in the future :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me a while to figure out how to add sprites and update the otb maybe i'll make a tutorial some time in the future :)
Try to explain by message, please.
Because I wanted to add something by replacing something already created, not creating a new one.
Like, changing the effect 5 for the effect 10. To do that I export the otb of the effect 10 and replace the 5's. But it doesn't work ._.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

Try to explain by message, please.
Because I wanted to add something by replacing something already created, not creating a new one.
Like, changing the effect 5 for the effect 10. To do that I export the otb of the effect 10 and replace the 5's. But it doesn't work ._.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
Yea you are right replace doesn't work in this version. I guess the only other solution is to either swap out the tiles which make up the sprite or unload all the effects (i know there is a lot) and import them as you want them to be. But why do that? Swapping out effects can be done in lua, via global variables.

Yea you are right replace doesn't work in this version. I guess the only other solution is to either swap out the tiles which make up the sprite or unload all the effects (i know there is a lot) and import them as you want them to be. But why do that? Swapping out effects can be done in lua, via global variables.

I kinda don't wanna have a mess in my .dat so I gotta make it the way I want it to be or I basically can't work like that. Kinda an OCD I guess.

How did you updated it? Just adding the respective version in versions.xml? Because I wanted to add Tibia version 10 and when I open the files in program appears this:
Error: Unknown flag. flag=0x9c, previous=0x16, category=Item, id=100.
at nail.otlib.things::ThingSerializer$/readProperties1()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/loadThingTypeList()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/readBytes()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/load()
at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/onLoadFiles()
at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/thingsErrorHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/load()
at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/onLoadFiles()
at nail.signals::Signal/dispatch()
at nail.workers::ApplicationWorker/mainToWorkerMessageHandler()
The signatures are corrects, so I don't know what could be the problem.

How did you updated it? Just adding the respective version in versions.xml? Because I wanted to add Tibia version 10 and when I open the files in program appears this:

The signatures are corrects, so I don't know what could be the problem.

I dont know much about the object builder, but looking at the error you posted there, your item id 100 has a flag the object builder doesnt know. For me item id 100 is Void tile, so i would guess it is probably a flag calling the status of if the tile is walkable or not. Just guessing though.

Back