• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Object Builder] bug when editing second layer

overdriven

Solutions
Reaction score
I've edited one object (water bordering with grass) by changing second layer with new sprites. I've saved it and in object list it looks like the object was updated with new sprite (because I can see the new sprite instead the old one). But when I click on this object in object list (on the left) the preview shows the updated sprite only for a second and then it switches to old sprite. When I double click on the object to edit it I can see the new sprite as well, but it is not updating it in RME and game.

1645807592905.png

Notice the difference between preview and object list.
In object list I see my changes, but preview still shows old version and this is how it actually looks like in game.

You're right, I forgot. But after fixing and saving it still seems to be ignored in RME:
1645808865318.png
(south coast should look like rest of the borders)

Maybe I haven't edited the same tile? But it's hard to tell which one it is, Object Builder uses different IDs than RME.
Post automatically merged:

Yea, it must be Object with ID 707, I was editing the one with ID 695. They seem to be duplicates and look exactly the same.

Last edited:
Back