• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object Builder - Crop size?

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to add a new outfit from new tibia to my 8.0 server version and I have a problem with one addon that is not adapted to the outfit:

1640075570084.png

It should fill in the "crop size" window

1640075605207.png

There is how it looks like in new tibia object builder:

1640075656453.png

Any idea how to fix that?

Greetigs,
Kuba

Solution
Aren't you supposed to crop that 4 times then? and make 32x32 4 times.
As following:
View attachment 64193
I really think I did it like that.
1640600457285.png

I need that solution guys I am able to pay a little something for that so if You want help me you can contact me there or on discord:

VodkaGuN#1179

EDIT: I found a solution: export/import sprite by sprite then it's sliced in the good position. I am sure it's not the best way to do it but if someone needs in the future
Hello,

I would like to add a new outfit from new tibia to my 8.0 server version and I have a problem with one addon that is not adapted to the outfit:

View attachment 64110

It should fill in the "crop size" window

View attachment 64111

There is how it looks like in new tibia object builder:

View attachment 64113

Any idea how to fix that?

Greetigs,
Kuba
I think that it might be the matter of "offset" in outfit properties. Usualy both x and y have values of 8.

Aren't you supposed to crop that 4 times then? and make 32x32 4 times.
As following:
View attachment 64193
I really think I did it like that.
1640600457285.png

I need that solution guys I am able to pay a little something for that so if You want help me you can contact me there or on discord:

VodkaGuN#1179

EDIT: I found a solution: export/import sprite by sprite then it's sliced in the good position. I am sure it's not the best way to do it but if someone needs in the future

Last edited:
Solution
Back