• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OBJECT BUILDER] - Improved animations

damgrath

God is God, and God is good!
Reaction score
Folks. Do you know if there is any version of Object Builder, which supports version 10.99, and has the "improved animations" feature?

As you can see in OTC sources in game.cpp
EnchancedAnimations
that contains time between each frames are enabled in client version above&in 10.50
C++:
if(version >= 1050) {
enableFeature(Otc::GameEnchancedAnimations);
}
Also, GameIdleAnimations that contains frame-groups (Idle/Stand and Walk) are enabled in version above&in 10.57
C++:
if(version >= 1057) {
enableFeature(Otc::GameIdleAnimations);
}
Have a nice day!

Hi, Fresh. Yes, I understand ... However, there is no version of Object Builder that contains this feature and that supports versions greater than 10.56

As you can see in OTC sources in game.cpp
EnchancedAnimations
that contains time between each frames are enabled in client version above&in 10.50
C++:
if(version >= 1050) {
enableFeature(Otc::GameEnchancedAnimations);
}
Also, GameIdleAnimations that contains frame-groups (Idle/Stand and Walk) are enabled in version above&in 10.57
C++:
if(version >= 1057) {
enableFeature(Otc::GameIdleAnimations);
}
Have a nice day!
Should this be contained within src/game.cpp already? If not, which line within game.cpp this should be added to?
I'm pretty confused trying to apply this feature. Can you explain just more about this?
Thanks for your time!
Btw I'm using OTC 10.98.

Back