• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object npc

keatoru

...workin...
Reaction score
Basically it's the same as oracle in how it uses that statue..
I want to make a distance trainer out of the marksman targets.

I took the oracle.xml and then changed the name, hp, script location, and then looktypeex to 5777 to look like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Distance" script="data/npc/scripts/distancetrainer.lua" autowalk="0" floorchange="0" access="5" level="1" maglevel="1">
    <health now="999999999" max="999999999"/>
    <look typeex="5777" corpse="2212"/>
    <parameters>

</parameters>
</npc>
and this is the lua.
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()						npcHandler:onThink()						end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
its just the npc system because i don't know what else to put. but thats not wat i'm asking.

I want to know if i did it right in the xml section, the look type. I am unsure.. when i tried using it in simone it never came up and when i tried rme the name was listed in npc but i couldn't place it...

This other question is about the oracles, when i have an oracle i select it in the npc list on rme but on the map when i go to place it there is nothing to place.

For the oracle there is a grey square on the editor like i have selected something but with the trainer there is nothing at all

[edit]i'm using TFS 0.3 rev 902

Back