• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oblivion [PS3]

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Sow someone got Oblivion on ps3?
I got it and I think its AWESOME!
its very addicted and a great looking game ;o
What lvl are you and in what guild are you?
I am in the dark brotherhood a listener thats the highest you can get it the murderers guild:p
Also some of you got tips/walktroughs? please post here!

i played it on my pc 2.. and i was a thief :O. loved to pickpocked guards and then get the hell out of there .. or just break in to stores :p
its one of the best RPGS ive ever played..
ofcourse not mmorpg ;)

That game have too high requires(PC ofc), but it looks fine anyway.

There will be a second version soon, I have heard:O Lol I want to know what the new functions are;o maby online?:D

I love that game,and yes there's an expansion pack called Shivering Isles that has been realesed,atleast on pc.

I played On Ps3 , Pc Well At Pc I Dint PLayed Much and Ps3 is my Cozin Ps3 So I Dint Looked So Much his cHaracter But I Like This GAme is So Huge And I Love Find Secret Quest XD

i played on 360 and all i did was go around kiling gaurds haha was soo easy to lvl up :D

i heard that was a good game. I never found out though can you play online?

i have the version for the xbox 360 and i have shivering isles (i havnt played it much tho) im lvl 36. i have a super bad-a character >:D

Back