• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oblivion [PS3]

great game!!! there is only one better game named Diablo2 (PC). I specialy like the PS3 because it has BlueRay

I cant play because i have the crazy costums to only play when the graphics is in the maxmaxmax. :O My geforce 7600 GT didn't allow me to play.

It is the best offline rpg game ever indeed.
Ive played it for about a month and then I was level 52, which is only possible if you read all the skillbooks when you are level 50. otherwise the maximum level is 50.
So the game is somekind of beaten now.
Only didnt play the new addon Shivering Isles yet
I hope they bring out a full new elder scrolls game soon

Moeder said:
It is the best offline rpg game ever indeed.
Ive played it for about a month and then I was level 52, which is only possible if you read all the skillbooks when you are level 50. otherwise the maximum level is 50.
So the game is somekind of beaten now.
Only didnt play the new addon Shivering Isles yet
I hope they bring out a full new elder scrolls game soon

not completly true.. my friend is higher and got all skills like 100+

Doh? I see some maniacs here o.o my best actually is 14lvl, its freaking hard to get higher!

i played it on 360 graphics are nice and everything and huge world but its just boring for me at times :confused:

i never played it but my friend got it maybe i borrow it from him and i will try to play :D i hope its nice

ive got a level 28..dont know his race but hes a marksman. and im the highest rank in every guils but the fighters guild. and heres a tip if you dont have enough capacity. the horse shadowmere..that you get from the dark brotherhood quest, can never die. so just knock him out and open him right then before he wakes up and put whatever you cant carry inside him then just knock him out again when you want it back out. idk if this was already posted sorry didnt look.

I created this class, called Communist and it rocks. Level 10 Communist FTW.

I played Oblivion briefly. Never got past around the 10 hour mark. I love the atmosphere, but I think its just not my game. After wandering around aimlessly for a while I start to question the point in spending my time doing this stuff and what I've accomplished.

Back