• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Obsidian Knife

Verdis

Ciekawy świata.
Reaction score
Siemka, wie ktoś jak robić scrypt w "obsidian_knife" żeby z ciała Heoni wyciąć item a z ciała wyverna już nic nie wyciąć? Corpse heoni i wyverna to 6302 Więc nie mam pojecia jak tego dokonać :)

onDeath nadawaj aid lub uid i niech działa tylko jeśli jest

i ten, nie jestem pewien ale chyba w 0.3 się dało nawet ustawić żeby ciało danego potwora od razu mialo aid, ale nie chce mi się sprawdzać

Last edited:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, killer)
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "heoni")
local creaturename = getCreatureName(cid)
local message = "You now have 3 minutes to exit this room through the teleporter. It will bring you to the next room only during his time or the teleporter will disappear."
if creaturename == 'Heoni' then
doCreatureSay(cid, message, TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
doItemSetAttribute(corpse.uid, aid, 91347)
end
return true
end

Item no found. ;/
Help ?

Bo go jeszcze nie ma :D dopeiro jak onDeath zwróci prawdę powstaje ciało :D
walnij addEvent na nie wiem, 5ms
albo sprawdź w źródle (monsters.cpp?) czy da się wczytać aid ciała z xml

---- Rozwiązane ----
function onDeath(cid, corpse, killer)
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "heoni")
local creaturename = getCreatureName(cid)
if creaturename == 'Heoni' then
pos = getCreaturePosition(cid)
doItemSetAttribute(doCreateItem(6302, 1, pos), "aid", 1905)
end
return true
end
corpse z xml usunięte :)

Z tych potworów i tak nic nie leci :) Nie chce robić nowego tematu wie ktoś czemu ,cid, 70000) nie opuźnia? chodzi mi o takie coś:
npcHandler:say('I have four sons which are very dear to me. Though they were born on the same day and even in the same hour, they took quite different paths in life. ...',cid, 10000)
npcHandler:say('Each of them chose a different vocation, one will become a knight, one a sorcerer, one a druid, and the other a paladin. In a few weeks they will reach adulthood and I am holding a birthday party for them. ...',cid, 20000)
npcHandler:say('It should become a day to remember and so I want to give them something special as a present. I searched the land for the finest craftsmen so they could create suitable presents for my sons. ...',cid, 30000)
npcHandler:say('But something of fine craftsmanship will just not cut it. So I asked them what they would need to create something special. They all came up with lists of rare and expensive items necessary for the task ahead. ...',cid, 40000)
npcHandler:say('I spent a small fortune to buy most of the materials but in the end the key components are that rare that they cannot be simply bought somewhere. ...',cid, 50000)
npcHandler:say('As far as I understood it, the places where you can get these items are quite dangerous and so it would take some adventurer to get them. ...',cid, 60000)
npcHandler:say('That would be your mission if you are interested. Uhm, so are you interested?',cid, 70000)
Topic[cid] =1
I jak napisze hi mission to jakos zbugowanie npc mi to odpisuje :)
Chce, żeby jedna wiadomość była po pewnym czasie od drugiej a nie spam od razu all :)

to powinno być gdzieś obok brimstone shell itemów albo wcześniej albo dalej, ale blisko, znalazłeś już ?

- - - Updated - - -

to powinno być gdzieś obok brimstone shell itemów albo wcześniej albo dalej, ale blisko, znalazłeś już ?

Tak :) Teraz kminie jak opóźniać wiadomość od NPC. Bo np mówi 5 rzeczy przy jednej rozmowie.... Napiszę hi a on wali spam 5 info ;/

Back