• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Obstenc Br - The Lord of The Rings Theme

treta

pegael.gringo
Reaction score
Untitled-1-1.png

MORE THAN A SERVER, A STORY! FIRST OFFICIALLY ADOPT A SERVER AND REGISTER THE MODEL OF THE TRILOGY LORD OF THE RINGS (THE LORD OF THE RINGS). EXTENDED DEVELOPMENT, TWO CATEGORIES OF OPEN RACES, THIS MAY BE YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE HISTORY. QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS ARE WELCOME, REGISTRATION FORM AT THE END OF THE TOPIC.
ahistoria.png

letter_martel_A.gif
project with more than a year that began airing in June / July 2009 in version 8.40, which came to be developed by Carlos (IMP TRETA) and Vinicius (VinnY IMP) is the fact that from the beginning there have been many developments, as this should be a simple update to current version now becomes something much more impressive and fun. The server remains offline until the time of placing the issue on the most anticipated RPG lineage, as indicated at the end of the topic ideas brought here are owned by the ATS Obstenc BR Online - The Lord of The Rings Theme and any unauthorized RIPPING should be notified to the developers.

atematica.png

letter_martel_O.gif
bstenc Br Online Server launches the proposed server based on specific thematic Open Tibia Server revolutionizing the concept of future generations, it is important to remember that servers who turn to ideas and design revolving around a Book / Art / Film / Publication / Fact / History among others already have a model issue, but back to the servers that activity in specific, only working on it and often stopping along the way the complexity of the overall course of history the last game ever created and Mod's ... Therefore the design "THEME" (theme in Portuguese) is a trend set by us as a way to build a server in something or something without completely changing their source, and is the focus of the theme is something to assign a pre nonexistent.

Project based on the story published in 1937/1949 by a writer, teacher and philologist British J. R. R. Tolkien.

equipeh.png

Administração: Vinny & Carlos
S
cripters
:
#Zeus & Notoriouss
Mappers: Victor & Tunoc
Designers: João & Snook
Web Masters:Felipe
Brasil OT List - Open Tibia Server List !*

Web Designers:Claudio

Claudio Holanda | Web Design & Design Gráfico*

Spriter's: Andre
Phobos - A Fantasy Adventure - Home*

Programadores: ?

*Members and their work respectivios

vocs.png

2zqqupx.gif

Hobbits are a small people, who normally does not exceed one meter in height and will match the opportunity to participate in an adventure like an insane attitude they prefer the quiet routine of his life. They go barefoot, because the soles of his feet and very thick, not needing shoes. They live in burrows large and comfortable (in fact, underground houses with one floor and several storage rooms) on land west of Middle-earth, called Shire (in Brazil the name of the site was translated to "County").

The hobbits live off agriculture, present the other on their birthdays with large parties with many guests and are a simple people. They do not care what is happening in the world, they do not have much interest in what lies beyond your realm, and are renowned for their grass-weed. In Obstenc BR Online are designated as the beginning of all things, therefore you are born a Hobbit and after completing their tasks decide that fate will take and what forces will serve.
dvoioj.gif

Dwarves are a race low and squat, strength above normal and great determination. All male Dwarves have beards and are trained since childhood in two skills: the art of M (or Apple, depending on the region of origin) and trade. The women of this race receive an education and domestic servant, are rarely seen alone and never live alone.

As an adult the Dwarf takes an oath to obey the laws of his people and the laws of the people with whom you come to live with. Dwarf rogue are extremely rare and the punishment for a crime is tradcionalmente rigid. After the oath, the Dwarf must choose to follow the path of the fight or the way of profit.

If you pick the fight must leave their community and become a wanderer, so you can find just wars and opportunities to exercise their heroism. But this path usually dulls the Dwarf and many enrolled in mercenary armies, becoming feared in the battlefield.

If you choose the path of profit will be picked for a position within the Guild. The organization transcends the boundaries of kingdoms and manages 90% of commercial activity in Faeria, regulating prices, routes established import and export financing etc. kings. Its structure was extended to Terrano and currently plan to invest in the worldly market, buying shares from reputable companies and trading in major stock markets. The Guild is characterized by complete transparency of their business and the ideological neutrality (the point of making loans to mediums and to negotiate arms Trolls and Orcs).
1yv8tj.gif

Elves are a race slender and tall, pointed ears and pale skin. They are sensible and intelligent beings strongly linked to nature and the mystic arts. The fate of the Elves is legendary and amazing.

Your code of conduct compels them to act with elegance in any situation, without ever demonstrating strong emotions or lying. As people are very united and there are reports of civil war in history Elvish. Warriors elves are always efficient and valuable.

Generally adopt a peaceful, refined, but many of them become respectable witches beaus or incorrigible. In the war developed the mythical being unbeatable, because his generals commanding arcane powers and prepare detailed strategies. Although, like race, they are physically fragile.
Within your community there is a portion of the population that supports the extermination of other races. These are called Signs of Rancor, who do not tolerate those who are not part of his people. Mighty warriors, fighting for "purification of the world, supported in ancient legends of a Faeria originally Elvish.
fc4ex.gif

Unknown brief official website Obstenc Br Theme!
21opkk2.gif

Unknown brief official website Obstenc Br Theme!
oamapa.png

The map Obstenc Br Online is divided into creations / edits of my own work and available for use on the World Wide Web, and selected carefully and consistently adapted to the environment, caring and much to the geography of the final map (mini - map) and the load RPG that is a symbol of our tradition. The map to be used will be the same during the regression, since we can not take too long to deliver the update, and the new team's mapper will work on new type of map you most likely will be deployed on server number 2.
Server in Dallas (USA) - configuration:

> Intel Xeon Quad Core E5430 Active E5430 2.66 2.67 GHz
> 2024MB DDR2 RAM
> Connection 100MB Dedicated

Brazil Partnership Work Streaming

desconc.png

Development of one of the most anticipated for 2010.
Developers urgentie need to get with the program.

Texts translated from Portuguese to English through Google Translate, I apologize for mistakes, the more I think isos will not hinder the application

Your Name:
His Age:
Your Name:
Position desired:
Time experience in office:
Time in hours is available:
This is limited to some days of the week? If yes, which one (s):
He was part of any team in its path? What?:
Why is taking action to enroll:
Want to test for the Senate / Council in the future?:
It carries with it some new idea for inclusion in the project?:

- Warning: Do not ask your contact form via MSN due
description of domestic politics, because there would be others malicious
who might try to pass themselves off as an administrator Obstenc Br Online.
- We will contact you! Thanks in advance. (IMP Treta)

.::More information::.
Equipe Obstencbr

41914720.png

Last edited:
Gooluck, looks impressive!

Are you basically looking for mappers/designers?

Impressive? but, however hard we have with the project for some time and we are well advanced now open for new applications in the team who knows not find a nerd. : P

What is your topic and note the project? I? Posta and valued, it feels good to send the application? Come on!

@Mizo
are looking for people who help us individual way, and understand ...
From historian to programmer

If its historical story lines, what do you expect from us to do, which Country's history, is it br? -

'bout mapping: I could handle the mapping part with 2-3 more guys.
about designing: I could design logos for sites, nice text, etc.
and finally about story-writing: I could write a good story, but I need to know what to mainly write about..

/Give main information about server.

@mizo
This is the first server we are to open, with the theme already own the Lord of the Rings, I'm not good at English and use google translator, imagine how you sound good, sorry if I offend someone here UHASUHASUH '. well, staff is very on top of the theme from Lord of the Rings mapping to web site programming, try to set up a server to the nearest one near rpg movie Lord of the Rings, well, Mizo, if you want to continue with the application, we are accepting any member set a position, which I sent through MP, some works of yours that I and my team will analyze and quickly provide the answer. If you can not understand what i said talk to me in MP,

Last edited:
C'mon people, lets apply for some positions on team, I already have mine and certainly you will want yours.
We're needing specially programmers, C++ I think.

Obstenc Br - The Lord of The Rings Theme
Let's make history.

Omfg. That's the most UGLIEST header I have ever seen.
It's ugly in all ways!

Omfg. That's the most UGLIEST header I have ever seen.
It's ugly in all ways!

thanks for your tip, if not interested in the project rather than up. ah if possible do better.

hail guys
dark here \o

we're looking for a programmer, urgently >:D

if you're a programmer, don't lose the chance, it'll be reality, probably in 2010(january)

bye ; ~

yes, i'm with another project of creating a web manager

Back