• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Odd Debug [10.82&10.90]

Hultin

Reaction score
Hello,

One of my testers has found a real odd debug spot in the northeast of roshamuul town (coords are: 33680,32290,7 in ORTS map)

I am looking for help how to interpret the error in client, or to know if it can give any useful info at all, so I can start pinpointing the issue. I cannot spot anything out of place or while looking at the map through RME. It looks like RL.

(Excuse it being marked, i forgot to deselect the text before printing it)
xYDBk64.png

This is using all official OTB etc. Any idea if it you're datapack or a TFS 1.2 issue @Printer?

Thanks for any and all information!

There is no official otb for 10.82 & 10.9. If you want to use 10.8+ you have to update the official otb. This will probably fix your problem.

Last edited:
I had a similar problem, however, I was using an un-official otb file at the time.

If you go up a few floors from the position on your first post you'll see the end of the waterfall, check this item and see if it's the reason for the debug.

I will try to use the official one later, I did assume that ORTS used the official OTB file however, but just to be safe i will copy the one that comes with TFS from Github.

Why is OTB updates so, incredibly, slow? is it hard to make it updated to be unofficial BUT like RL? This section of the map was added before 10.7x, which has lead me to believe it shouldn't be such a issue, but it may very well be ofcourse.

I have, however, recently tried adding items to my items.xml (namely Oriental shoes) with a ID i mined from Cipsofts Tibia using a bot to fetch the ID, and the ID corresponded to oriental shoes, so something is indeed abit weird here.

@imkingran I will check that out and see if it fixes it. It's the only issue I've had on my server that i haven't solved myseslf within a few minutes, so I really appriceate your input. It does, atleast, seem we're having the same issue :)

There can still be a problem in the items even if the map part is older. I've had that problem in Roshamuul stairs on 10.8x protocol. After updating items.otb everything goes perfect.

Just update the items.otb properties for this item :p

It's becouse some of item attribute is another in tibia client and another in items.otb :)

Last edited:
How would I update that file @gunz / @gs1994 I am fairly new to OT since the 7.6 times :p

I am willing to do the work, I simply don't really know how to do changes necessary. Any information and help you could provide is more than welcome, thanks for the help so far aswell! :)

Back