• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Odirion World Needs You!

yohanaugusto

Reaction score
Hello and im looking for a serious staff for my server, I have always demoted Gamemaster's for abusing there powers my whole life!!! So im tired of pay for dedicated server and my 'team' take it down.. so i need of mature and trustful Staff!

showoff.png

Server Name: Odirion World.
Odirion: It has been closed some years ago, but now i will open it again, this time to stay! Check youtube.com and search for www.odirion.com ;)

Informations:
-Mount System 100%.
-Taming System 97%.
-New items 9.60.
-Market System 100%.
-War of Emperium
-Battlefield
-Raids
-Zombie Event
-Dota Event
-Coliseum Event
-Wrath of Emperor all Quest!
-Zao e New Banuta Piece
-TFS 0.4
-War System
-Over 30 islands VIPS
-9 VIPS cities
-And more...

-Map is over 120 MB
-Server is stable to be online 24/7

If you would like to apply for this job please fill the Application BELOW!

Name:
Experience:
Why should we choose you?:
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect.

74498472.gif

Last edited:
Name:Giovanni Boerstra
Applying for: Mapper,Spriter,Tester,GameMaster,Undercover-Player!
Experience:I mapped alot I've been spriting for some time and I know HTML
Why should we choose you?: I've studied at The International Game Architecture and Design Academy. And Im Dutch, Dutch People are awesome! :D
What can you do?: Mapping , Spriting , HTML,Thinking of great ideas which I cant make (scriptwise)

Name: Pontus Andersson
Applying for: Gamemaster
Experience: Been playing tibia since 7.2 and helped players since, i know all the cities and places.
Why should we choose you?: Been playing since 7.2 as i wrote above, i'm very helpful and active and you will always find me. I speak great english and i'm from sweden and i've been mapping before so if you need any ideas i'm available.
What can you do?: Help people ingame and also check the forum and come up with great ideas for the server and homepage.

Name: Kasim Ajanovic
applying for: Gamemaster, Mapper
Experience: Benn playing tibia since 7.4 and hosted a couple of servers and had them running for months-Years, then i changed my Router, and computer so i was lazy and didn't want to start all over again. I speak 5 languages Fluid, and 2 a little. I live in Sweden but i was born in Bosnia & Hercegovina. Ive been mapping for like 5-6 years, and i enjoy mapping more than playing. Im always helpfull and im will not abuse the Gm power.

Back