• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Odysseia - war: Mapping show off, client 10.98

Odysseia

Reaction score
Welcome all!

The next images i'm going to show you, are some of the
made pieces or existing maps with a complete custom make over!
Odysseia-war will be a server where you have to kill players to gain money or defend the bosses at certain places of the map, who will drop special equiment, only to be found in the map! NO PAY TO WIN system! On Odysseia - war, you will need skill to play ;) Cosmetics can be obtainable through the game (These are achievements).

I hope you will get a nice feeling about our map and you will join us later! Check our facebook for updates!LINK REMOVED (This is not an advertisement thread)

Have a nice day!
2020-03-29 (1).png2020-03-29 (2).png2020-03-29 (3).png2020-03-29 (4).png2020-03-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice but please turn off special areas and spawn areas next time, it disturbs (If you use rme it is default by "S" and "O")
Post automatically merged:

For me it looks nice and clean, I would put enterance to the demon oak to the south rather than north, floating icebergs looks nice but floors doen't match with each other, just change order of this ice walls but its bootom looks great, you can also add few ice ID:6951 there. You can also add few skeletons on first picture and change amount of crystal coins so there won't be 3 piles 50+ but 50+, 25-49 and 10-24

Last edited:
Looks nice but please turn off special areas and spawn areas next time, it disturbs (If you use rme it is default by "S" and "O")
Post automatically merged:

For me it looks nice and clean, I would put enterance to the demon oak to the south rather than north, floating icebergs looks nice but floors doen't match with each other, just change order of this ice walls but its bootom looks great, you can also add few ice ID:6951 there. You can also add few skeletons on first picture and change amount of crystal coins so there won't be 3 piles 50+ but 50+, 25-49 and 10-24

Thank you for you advice! Indeed, about the "S" and "O", I was in a hurry and uploaded it without further notice... My bad! haha
About the floating Icebergs, players won't see all icebergs, I made some optical illusions like the waterfall,the waterfall above has the same floor level as the end of the waterfall :p
Will def. give your advice a try! Appreciate it! :)

Back