• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Off] CNN International - Breaking News: Sacresovsky.

CNN

World News
Reaction score
cnn.png

Before starting, I'm aware of this is offtopic. It's a good idea to show or give daily breaking news about ShadowCores (maybe LunarForce as well in future if this goes well).

I got nothing left to say, let's begin with our first breaking news of today.

TVVVNVs.png
Christmas is near, TwifySoft gave us a present for Christmas which was double exp! It was started on 6th of December until 9th of December.
Many of you appreciated that, and some didn't. A lot of people gained many levels, but as it was for three days which wasn't much tho.
A player Sacresovsky (current highest level on ShadowCores) gained a lot of levels during this doule exp (399~-420~). Today as double exp enteded after this server save, he still was exping hard but that wasn't a good option at all.
He was hunting in the Inquisition with his guildmates when he got redskull somehow so many people went for him and then he died at 17:32:31. We've got no more information about it, he just was really mad after he died at level 423.
j6CfEsJ.png

For today, that's all. I hope you enjoyed, don't worry because since I'm here you'll be informed about everything.

Accounts like yours made to hide real user or player tend to get banished easier.

Dec 09 2013, 17:13:48Killed at Level 74 by Sacresovsky
Soloed
Dec 09 2013, 17:11:18Killed at Level 74 by Sacresovsky

I randomly logged on my noobchar to see if there is mad mage, this guy just started killing my nubchar and i kept on coming back and he got redskulled. I guess he really wanted to kill the mad mage...

I still managed to kill it though

@cbrm Dude, why so much hate? this is a really cool idea, majority knows what CNN is, and this is the Twiftysoft version.

Nice idea!! Keep it updated! :)

Dec 09 2013, 17:13:48Killed at Level 74 by Sacresovsky
Soloed
Dec 09 2013, 17:11:18Killed at Level 74 by Sacresovsky

I randomly logged on my noobchar to see if there is mad mage, this guy just started killing my nubchar and i kept on coming back and he got redskulled. I guess he really wanted to kill the mad mage...

I still managed to kill it though
trap red skull ahushuasuhasuhahusauhsuhahusahusauhsasa delete him

After our (Shadowcores'es) investigation journalists made their research, we think about appointing a comission to check if there no mistakes were made during this process. btw Fatima, why you write here, go Lunarforce ploax, camp for feru with ur whole cl team and get 1k lvl, probably then you'll be happy

Fatima is just trying to get some attention, she probably ( 95 % chances ) has no social life and can only have fun playing and ruining the game to those who are not like her, i mean, abnormal . This guy who died is just someone that fall into a red skull trap or got red because we was with his team and tought nobody would touch him ? because i it was a red skull trap those involved must be banned ( i dont agree with that anyway ), and he is a noob that got lvl boting

Who said it was a red skull trap? He killed my noobchar 3 times in a row because he is a retard that kills random 70lvls on unjusts, whats so unclear about this?

Back
Top Bottom