• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering free hosting

Bakapotatis

Reaction score
Greetings.

Hello my name is Bakapotatis ( Thane ) and i live in Sweden.
I am offering free hosting service 24/7.

My computer's specifications are the following

Computer1 ( Desktop ):
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00 GHz (2CPUs), ~3.0GHz
4GB RAM DDR2
75GB SATA Hard Drive
Windows XP Professional 32 bit

Remote control for Computer1 will be available.

Speedtest result link:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1490809562.png

Yours,
Bakapotatis.

Last edited:
dat upload wont take so many players x.x

Edit: everything u offer sucks, host on laptop? xDD

dat upload wont take so many players x.x

Edit: everything u offer sucks, host on laptop? xDD

It is free hosting service, what do you expect? And by the way i have hosted over 100 players without any lag with this internet connection.

I'll mark it for you ^__^

Computer1 ( Laptop ):
Intel(R) Cote(TM) i5 CPU M 460 @ 2.53 GHz (4CPUs), ~2.5 GHz
4GB RAM DDR3
500GB SATA Hard Drive
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Computer2 ( Desktop ):
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00 GHz (2CPUs), ~3.0GHz
2GB RAM DDR3
75GB SATA Hard Drive

Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit

And 2mb upload ;)

4gb for a real map server u will need, for sure!
so if any of those, computer1!

well its not good for your laptop, and if u want to host on these servers u wont be able to do other stuffs on them, as i assume its like your gaming pc too?

edit: ceejzor it might work ok but its not optional, it will totally burn up if you dont have good cooler and stuffz

well its not good for your laptop, and if u want to host on these servers u wont be able to do other stuffs on them, as i assume its like your gaming pc too?

edit: ceejzor it might work ok but its not optional, it will totally burn up if you dont have good cooler and stuffz

No this i offer is for hosting and nothing else.

>Windows XP Professional

Try Linux Server(Debian Server, Ubuntu Server, etc.), it will look like you're serious about what you want to do.

Also, using a laptop for a server is... Doubtful, if I where you, use it for your personal OT, not for hosting someone else server.

Credibility, Most users might not want to host, bc of fear of theft(since we have many of those) of server.

Anyways Good Luck!

I want a hoster to my server!! add my mail " [email protected] "

Its a swev map with edites and there is no buggs/crashs/clones and if u interst to host me add my yahoo or add my skype " mohamed.abdo461 "
I'll be happy to work with you

Back