• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering hosting on dedicated server, serious offer.

EmmaA

JigglyPuff
Reaction score
Hi there,
Now I have empty dedicated server and I can host one OTServer.
Some information about it:
2x2,2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB DDR2
Located in Frankfurt (Germany), with 1Gbit connection.
Server bought in "serwerydlaciebie.pl"
With Windows Server 2008 installed, XAMPP (PhpMyAdmin with .htaccess, so you can access the database only from v. desktop), everything is set up.

Screen:
dedykj.jpg

What do I want for this?
- Stable, serious and bug free server (sincerely, I don't want to waste my dedicated server for downloaded AppelMos with noobish map, where will be 2 players online: first god and mapper ._.)...
- Map: could be anything but NO REAL MAPS!
- Server have to be bug free, we don't want to have all messed up with several crashes. Also, minimum amount of players is 20.
- Easy contact when it's neccesary.
- You HAVE to make donation system, we are giving you dedicated server for free, but we have to pay for this right? So donations will go to pay for dedicated server.

What you will get?
- Dedicated server with parameters that I have written up.
- Complete access to dedicated server, virtual desktop etc.
- I can buy domain *.pl, com, net.
- I have bought an advertisement on otservlist.org and 300 coins there, so when server will grow up I will buy advertisement (highlight etc.).

I made this offer specially for polish users, because there will be better contact, but we can also accept foreign people. Feel free to ask in this topic.

Thanks,
McSlaves

Back