• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering hosting service -- Dedicated Server

fenomenoide

Reaction score
Hello,
First of all I would like to present myself, my name is Alexis McLathlan, I'm from Italy, right now resident in Mexico, I'm 17 years old.

So heres the deal.
I'm only the hoster and nothing more. I just offer a service of hosting and don't expect allways a quick replay to all your requests. I will be only that guy that will give the service, and make mainstances to the dedicated server.

What I offer:
Dedicated Server Hosting on Canada and Sweden.
>> 4 GB Ram
>> Intel Quad-Core (2.8GHz each core)
>> Bandwith: Unlimited, 100MB/s, Cisco QoS
>> HDD 500GB SATA
>> IPs: 2
>> OS: Windows Server 2003 or 2008 - Standard Edition
Note: NO domain names included.
>> Uptime: 24/7/365

First, I dont care what kind of server it is, just dont come with those stupid ideas as "Please host a 7.0 for me".

Second, you'll be able to update your scripts by yourself via FTP, organize directorys, files, and much more.

Third, you will not have the possibility of accessing the RDP.

Processor
Real Intel Pentium CPUs. No Celerons.
Celerons should really never be used in servers. They are fine for low-demand desktop computers, but servers are constantly processing multiple tasks at the same time and Celerons simply cannot keep up.

Misc Information
Diesel generators, halon fire protection, multiple backbone-class Internet feeds, 24/7/365 security, 24/7/365 technical staff, AAA downtown locations, biometric and swipe-card access.

Speedtest.net Result

Anyone who is interested, leave information in these thread or PM me

Speedtest Result inside Dedicated Server via RDP

Mail to company and Server Paypment Order Accepted \\Proof//

Inside Dedicated Server via RDP, showing Properties of HDD, Internet Conection, and Time

New Speedtest.net Result

Last edited:
Saints, we are not sure if you can trust him, ask him about new speedtest.

As we notice, the one he posted got the date: 12/6/2009,
hope I helped you, have fun.

The date format is in spanish one, MM/DD/YYYY
I can keep posting new ones. The hosting company I use is called ESecureData, visit their website, and there maybe you can check out the Dedicated Server Pricings so find out which one I use, by looking in the caracteristics.

New speedtest on Speedtest.net

Last edited:

i just asked where his company was hosted since i live in BC,Canada. He seems like a good enough guy, and honestly has a cleaner rep here than you.

He's my friend / Moderator Note: Removed uneeded offense /
And about rep, I have a rep, which's known to all as a "good rep", and Im proud of it,
better than a tibian nerd, who just looks after money and the best for his OT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop insulting each other.
If you got any problems just go to msn you both =)

hello i would like my server to be hosted and i was wondering if you could do this for me if so add my msn ([email protected])
its not my hotmail well it is now but originally it was my friends. ty

Back
Top Bottom