• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering hosting service - Take a look!

Azkuzz

Pro
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm offering myself to host your server. My computer is online 24/7 anyways.
Would be fun to be in a team, to work with other people with a server.
I started working with Otservs back at client 7.1 or something like that.
So, who am I?
My name is David, living in Sweden. For more info, you can contact me here on the forum.

So to my computer spec's; An Acer Aspire M5400 with AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, 2.90 GHz.
8 GB RAM.
Windows 7.
This computer will only be for hosting.

And my internet connection is;

If your server will have a donation system, I want to take some % of the earnings.
If you plan on doing a custom low-exp server with no donation, I'm also intrested. I'm open for suggestions!

Contact me on the forum if you have any questions or are intrested!

(Alot of people may think about my low postcount. I've been here and on OTFans for years, only that I haven't written so much, becouse I haven't had to. And also I'm not a postwh*re.)
//Azkuzz

I have a server a high exp one that I would like to be hosted there will be donations and u will get a % just msg me for the details and a preview of the server

Back