• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Offering Mapping Services

Dissidia

Reaction score
Hi there, are you looking for a contracted mapper to add on to your growing server?
I believe I can help you! For over 5 years I have contributed to some of the biggest OT's.
I work on any version you need, and adhere to any request you have. Rates are highly negotiable, I just love to map! email: [email protected] | discord: autism#5049
fe451f9d1f.jpg

3b343f3a0a.jpg

c0461c1573.jpg

e6de2383be.png

the thread isnt complete without a anime avatar shit poster!
I can't say he's wrong, it's spammed and very squary, the only picture I really liked was the last one but I'd hate to see what the interior of the buildings is like.
Good luck with your service though

I want to know that information, can you list some of those servers?
collapser and its subsidiary servers then for a brasilian chaps server (back in the day he had a few hundred on, 9.6 cant remember what it was called)

I don't mean to sound rude but it is spammed in terms of random detail
https://puu.sh/wqKDG/3b343f3a0a.jpg this picture

Perhaps it's your style but I think you could be a lot better and cleaner.
Take a look at some quality on the mapping showoff board,
Peroxide's Mapping Thread
Shirako ~Mapping Thread~
Macedoon's grandcorner
Beto's Mapping Thread

There's a lot more

Flipped through your thread, most are close up shots. I think you find my SS too square & choppy because thats the nature of the sprites when they have a larger landscape of shot. close up, my detail resembles many of yours:
48bd1940bb.jpg

Flipped through your thread, most are close up shots. I think you find my SS too square & choppy because thats the nature of the sprites when they have a larger landscape of shot. close up, my detail resembles many of yours:
48bd1940bb.jpg
Not close up at all, yours are just stretched images

48bd1940bb.jpg
You're mapping is fine, but peroxides a legend I think almost all of advice on mapping is worth listening to

well in my opinion your mapping is amazing just need to put in some more details ;) (fire/rails screen)

well in my opinion your mapping is amazing just need to put in some more details ;) (fire/rails screen)
agreed. i think this is one of the earlier versions of that map (less detail put down)

How much did you charge for that?
I'm honestly not hating but you could be a lot better.

I wouldn't pay anything more than 0.10c as it's square/blocky, I'd assume you're using auto-border for the pathing and most likely walls as well. If you want advice feel free to pm me.

Back