• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offering my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello. I am offering myself as a c++, lua, php programmer. I'm pretty much skilled in those and searching for some additional income atm. I'm not searching for project to join, as I got enough work from my own, however I can offer trial help with any kind of scripts/codes. I can accept %s of server's incomes, just if the server is about to get launched, however instant payments via paypal/phone/western union are preferred. As a reference, here is my recent project which may be prove of my skills(its made mostly by me, solo): Ascalon.​

Mostly accepting more or less complex tasks(not 5 lines scripts for 30 cents) with an offer coming from you.

I'm available in skype: fare_chasm since Monday till Saturday, mostly all day long.

Last edited:
Recommended.
Although I must say that he disappointed me by

using bold font all the way.

I'm Hoster, I Want Someone share With Me With A War Ot Map!

Well, cool project, however I doubt it will be online anytime soon, aswell as I doubt there may be any profit on such server, while I'm searching for some kind of side profit, sorry.

I'm Hoster, I Want Someone share With Me With A War Ot Map!
I'm Sorry, But I Don't Sharing A War Ot Maps. If You Want To Hire Me And Buy Some Uber Scripts For Your War Ot, You Can Contact Me via Skype: fare_chasm

Well since you offer your help, I would like o lave a blank paper here you can insert a number (in €) you want to sell Chasm for

:)

Well since you offer your help, I would like o lave a blank paper here you can insert a number (in €) you want to sell Chasm for

:)

I offered him 70 euros just for the map and he declined my offer, trust me he would never sell this awesome project.

AAAAnd we are trading :) Happy to purchase the files, eep in contact fare een if i cant answer to fast :)

- - - Updated - - -

And trade is done, Exremly recommended, in under 30 minutes we finishd the details and I got what I wanted to,

as i said Recommended.

Seems like a nice trade ;o Blazed Druid would be the right guy for whatever he's planning to do with it xD

Recommended.

Fare is fair!!

He added me after 1 minute. And finally had the right answer. Thanks for your help.

Would you be willing to work on website/finishing Peroxide and mines OTList. I'd like to see examples of work, and get a estimated time of delivery, etc. But let me know; we need someone who can finish this up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back