• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official ABOUT KAIDA

Qeercok

Banned User
Reaction score
jestescie jebanymi gownami ktore bez ava nic nie ugraja

to tyle

translate:
kaida are fucking shits.. they cant play without ava

przecież typeczku dostawałeś na dziure 80 fragami przed battle na lb to co ma do tego ava.

jestescie jebanymi gownami ktore bez ava nic nie ugraja

to tyle

translate:
kaida are fucking shits.. they cant play without ava

ale Ty pecie pierdolony powinieneś się najmniej odzywać. Poszło niedoinformowanie, bo Nas od southa ciupały noobchary i tak samo Calara, więc na chuj się odzywasz jak gówno wiesz?

stało się i trudno się mówi, pewne pety na vt też zaczeły krzyczeć, więc wyjebane. Cama mamy, więc możesz nam possać frajerze

bez kitu serko dobrze prawi, jebac te ava battle nastepnym razem jak ktoras ze stron rzuci ava to xlog z tego otsika

translate: its not true queero u gay

we have nice battle now, because finally we was dying not you, so it was hard but than some shits decided to come and destroy for both side. ehh, Jordi or other shits like Dalivex and other, I hope your moms will die like Veziv mom.

honestly Jordi and other shitty players ruined it

now u cant blame jordi or someone for avalanche, when u make it too.

There was nothing else we could do, so I asked ppl on vent "Should we avalanche or not?" they said yes so I went with the majority. I don't like ava battles but fuck it, also I've said many many times that ppl from "Kaida" are spamming ue's on open but nothing was done against it.

Why u insulting Kaida? the are best team on shadow atm :) u started to ava first i watching kucu cast :) u getting raped so hard on ank and on lb u got 1000 % better place but still kaida trying to move in and push u guys

There was nothing else we could do, so I asked ppl on vent "Should we avalanche or not?" they said yes so I went with the majority.
dont lie u fat motherfucker we told you to not do it

Why u insulting Kaida? the are best team on shadow atm :) u started to ava first i watching kucu cast :) u getting raped so hard on ank and on lb u got 1000 % better place but still kaida trying to move in and push u guys

I'm not insulting anyone, yes Kaida is the best team on shadowcores atm. Indeed we did start to ava first, also yes we did get raped on ankrahmun. But we had 1000% better position? maybe at the start but not later, Kaida moved in died with 2-3 ppl and moved back but we also pushed them.

Muri, the only guy who "SCREAMED NO!!" was you!!

There was nothing else we could do, so I asked ppl on vent "Should we avalanche or not?" they said yes so I went with the majority. I don't like ava battles but fuck it, also I've said many many times that ppl from "Kaida" are spamming ue's on open but nothing was done against it.
how ur member said lets use ava?.and they said we dont want fight with ava, so they enter pz..

ok, when someone like kawus / blokus will shoot on open battle ue it doesnt help us so much I think.

when ur 25 ppl will start spam ava its 5-10 sec and all die, its a little diffrence, dont you think?

and dont write me that jordi team made ue on back and we should stop attacking you. firstly we got ue in our mages but we just killed them, 3 days ago on open battle I got trapped for 1 minute by them, my mages got ue not urs and u were still killing my people and I didnt write anything about it.

you just started ava again like kayto did on warzones on previous warmode, if u wanna play on these -2 lvls, ava etc we are ready just dont set some rules on the beggining.

veziv jaka puca zeby do szadego dolaczyc :D

szady keep it real

Back