• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Dominando by Get Rekked.

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Since there are no teams to fight anymore cuz everyone got scared mode on I would say its pure domination by Get REKKED

If any team wants to fight and try vs. us then feel free to msg me ingame and solve a gather time.

\/

hehehehe dominando dead server

only fix sio on EK AND RP GUYS ITS BLOCKING SIO OF EK -RP IF WE HAVE MAGES ON SIO LIST!!!!!!!1

We did want to fight many many times, but If I remember correctly you shat ur pants.

We did want to fight many many times, but If I remember correctly you shat ur pants.

Ye in the start ofc cuz we had to sort shits out withour team u cant compare a new team with a team that has been playing together over years.

If you want we can ofc fight.
Nice Joke Lapa Wipe Again Dominando 4 ever on shadow :)

K

In the start? you say we can fight cuz u know that I'm not here, and you know that u'd have no chance against us.

Shut up, its not like I care but we all know that you guys would not stand a chance against us, we fought on noob chars with you, and you've managed to take 10 frags? Like Jordi/Murus and other ppl were spamming this forum when we left, "Jordi Dominando" "Mursu Dominando" etc.. etc..
These are the only teams that could matter something on this ot.

Mitche's Team
Wille's Team
Drako's Team
Skeon's Team
Wipe Again

It's like 3 different leagues on this ot.

1st league
Team's like
Destiny/Penguins/Wipe Again/All In/Validus
2nd league
lapa/jordi/mursu/maslana
3rd league
Br/Spanish/Mexico/Venezuela teams.

Anyways keep talking shit on forum, but when we wanted to fight even with noob chars you guys were shitting ur pants.

Shut up, its not like I care but we all know that you guys would not stand a chance against us, we fought on noob chars with you, and you've managed to take 10 frags? Like Jordi/Murus and other ppl were spamming this forum when we left, "Jordi Dominando" "Mursu Dominando" etc.. etc..

Mitche's Team
Wille's Team
Drako's Team
Skeon's Team
Wipe Again

1st league
Team's like
2nd league
lapa/jordi/mursu/maslana
3rd league

Anyways keep talking shit on forum, but when we wanted to fight even with noob chars you guys were shitting ur pants.
holy fuck you take this shit serious wrote all of that o.0!

Mitche's Team
Wille's Team
Drako's Team
Skeon's Team
Wipe Again

1st league
Team's like
2nd league
lapa/jordi/mursu/maslana
3rd league

Yeah, maybe we took 10 frags but our team has completely changed, Lapa is now more confident about what he's saying so I can proudly say we are other team than we were when we fought for the first time(even when you were on noobchars). If you remember I asked you few days ago about fight but you said that is no point of coming back here only to fight against us - yes, maybe it's true but if you would come and fight I bet noone would make that shitty threads about "DOMINANDO" which are completely useless shit. It's only a game and personally I really don't care about wins/loses/deaths/charlovers and other things, I just want to play that game with nice people.

Keep in mind kids, if you don't post replies in English they will be deleted.

Damn lapa takin' ovah!

Told you brother you could it :D

Tibia is like the spartans, find 10 loyal people train untill you know eachothers moves for 99% = domination.

Back