• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Dominando by Get Rekked.

Damn lapa takin' ovah!

Told you brother you could it :D

Tibia is like the spartans, find 10 loyal people train untill you know eachothers moves for 99% = domination.

Sometimes it doesn't help tho, you need your own initiative.

Shut up, its not like I care but we all know that you guys would not stand a chance against us, we fought on noob chars with you, and you've managed to take 10 frags? Like Jordi/Murus and other ppl were spamming this forum when we left, "Jordi Dominando" "Mursu Dominando" etc.. etc..
These are the only teams that could matter something on this ot.

Mitche's Team
Wille's Team
Drako's Team
Skeon's Team
Wipe Again

It's like 3 different leagues on this ot.

1st league
Team's like
Destiny/Penguins/Wipe Again/All In/Validus
2nd league
lapa/jordi/mursu/maslana
3rd league
Br/Spanish/Mexico/Venezuela teams.

Anyways keep talking shit on forum, but when we wanted to fight even with noob chars you guys were shitting ur pants.
If you believe that you are stupid, but i think you are just trolling.
You los to Jordi evenwith average LVL much higher.
The only team that retired fim this OT after totally domination as revolution / punk guys. You can call them tarde team whatever, they still manager to beat you, maslana, sangue mursu countless times. And they left, to play global. This server is ded, nbody is dominando
Srry for typos writing on my iPhone

If you believe that you are stupid, but i think you are just trolling.
You los to Jordi evenwith average LVL much higher.
The only team that retired fim this OT after totally domination as revolution / punk guys. You can call them tarde team whatever, they still manager to beat you, maslana, sangue mursu countless times. And they left, to play global. This server is ded, nbody is dominando
Srry for typos writing on my iPhone
Sorry to dissapoint you but he is right in this one lol

Sorry to dissapoint you but he is right in this one lol

he lost to jordi even when he had better average level and like 5 players less.
musru lost 6 times to jordi and won 0
maslana started to ping players to get some frags, ask him he admited before
da rushing, respect all free frags

wipe again ? lost a 200 frags war again jordi ask calar .

calar talks to much

the real reason jordi decided to leave shadowcores is because they couldnt have fun .
everytime a guild is really dominando shadowcores enemies start to play dirty : ping, skullbash, block and ruin .

Thats why i still think that mark must open a new server, maybe it brings more teams

Last edited:
wipe again ? lost a 200 frags war again jordi ask calar .

?>? What it was 100 frag warmode, and Jordi only won it by 2-3 frags while he had like 10-15 people more on that battle.

he lost to jordi even when he had better average level and like 5 players less.

Made my day haha

Back