• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OFFICIAL FORUM EVENT!] Halo: Reach ~Slayer Tournament~ <Sign-Up Thread>

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
First of all, let me start with saying that this is a OTland Exclusive event, so it is strongly recommended that you are a member of this forum, else you won't get the most out of this tournament. And yes, I will also be part of the tournament, but I don't count for the prizes (I can't be first or second, so the next best person would take the prize)

Halo: Reach
~OTland Slayer Tournament~

Main Information:

To begin with, this is a Free For All tournament! If you're looking for a team tournament, it ain't going to happen in this one. Maybe in the future.
The Tournament will start on the 28th of this month, so it's a full week to sign up for it.
A max. of 12 people will be allowed to join this tournament.
As for the tournament, it will be 3 rounds, details are as follows:

Round One:
- 4 Player FFA SWAT
- 75 Kills
- 1 Round
- Top 2 of each group advances
- Map: Powerhouse

Round Two:
- 1v1 Slayer
- 15 Kills
- 3 Rounds (best 2 of 3)
- Top 2 STATS of the 3 winners advances
- Maps: R1, Countdown; R2, Arena Zealot; R3, Reflection

Final Round:
- 1v1 Slayer DMRs Pro
- 20 Kills
- 3 Rounds (best 2 of 3)
- Map: R1, Arena Zealot; R2, Cliffhanger; R3, LeadPlayerChoice

The times for the different rounds/matches will be planned once the sign-up is complete.
Got any questions? Just ask.

As for the Prizes:
(1st, 2cnd, and 3rd get an emblem I will make for their corresponding place, to put on their signatures, if they want~)
1st Place player gets 6 months of Donator Subscription
2cnd Place player gets 3 months of Donator Subscription

Interested in joining and testing your skills against the other OTLanders? Then leave a post with your GamerTag and that's it. Keep in mind, this is on a First Come First Serve, so hurry up while spots are open!
PS: If you have signed up and then are a no-show for the planned time and date of the match, you will be disqualified and the place will be given to whoever was next in the list.

Last edited:
Spots Available: 0
- Holly Lunari (iMadison)
- do Go to God (Syntax)
- xXxBlaCK0utTxXx (Nadzyz)
- Slain PvP (Slain)
- Cocoatehmonkey (RazorBlade)
- MuchMonkeyEyes (Cloow)
- Ark Seyonet (SagaAoP)
- xSpartanZombie7 (Migxxx)
- Daisaku101 (daisaku101)
- halokasper (kaspertje100)
- Kallendel (Darkshadows)
- Fuzms (Fuzms)

TOURNAMENT IS NOW FULL!
But you can still sign on the waiting list in case someone drops out or is a no show for their match!

Waiting List:
- (Kanakashy)
- (Migxxx)

Last edited:
Wish I wasn't robbing my neighbors net right now...can't even get on XBL =(

GL though Madi!

someone invite me to their house to participate. i no hef reach. :<<<<<<<<<<<

@UP O:

I have cracked Halo: Reach cant play online or banned

but i want a single match
not joining this time xD, it doens't mean im afraid lmao

Emms, Emms, Emms... :p

Maybe I will join. I will find out what's going on next Thursday and let you know.

P.S.
You shoulda put ain't instead of isn't. :)

Am I a stranger and not invited also?

alrighty, you're in Syn.

and the sign-up ends the 28th, that doesnt mean it starts right away on that day, probably will start the 29th~

OHHHH such cools mens!!!! HALO TOURNEYY?!? amagaaaaaaad. my name es xXxBlaCK0utTxXx. I join okai? Ty =)

Back