• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official list of dice scammers.

I'm not active cuz if people don't give a shit about scammers so why I should care about them? Let's see how active you'll take this, we can bet ingame if it's necessary and YOU will see yourself.

First trusted guy was added, called Zawawy. I wouldn't recommend that personally, I'm really sorry but I know this guy.
Have fun, good luck with gambling.

If anyone needs something from this, just post there.
Once again, e.g reporting Dyablo cuz he scammed 1k with dice gambling, please add him in that list. (Not writing any another name cuz he will start crying over me because I have used him/her as an example).
This is how they care about it.

Scammar ADD YOUSEEME. I TOLD YOU HE IS SCAMMER!
HE SHOULD BE ON LIST.

Another scammer is Battle Man when he's losing and beeing - he's scamming he doesnt payout 2kk+

Zawawy is safe, I was having balance on 12kk on him and he payed it out. // Weedy Weedy

List updated, added 2 scammers and 1 trustworthy guy to the list.

Dyablo, but the threads that u gave are not valid (most of the ppl that are on the lists are not playing this game anymore) is there something wrong that i've created this list? or what?

I'm not active cuz if people don't give a shit about scammers so why I should care about them? Let's see how active you'll take this, we can bet ingame if it's necessary and YOU will see yourself.

First trusted guy was added, called Zawawy. I wouldn't recommend that personally, I'm really sorry but I know this guy.
Have fun, good luck with gambling.

If anyone needs something from this, just post there.
Once again, e.g reporting Dyablo cuz he scammed 1k with dice gambling, please add him in that list. (Not writing any another name cuz he will start crying over me because I have used him/her as an example).
This is how they care about it.

:eek: You Don't recommend me ? You Never Played with me.

you know me for 5 minutes talking or w.e ? XD

Please don't say sh*ts before trying me :) :p

zawawy is official calars account for thiefing ppl take care everyone!

Yeh Sure, People stop sh*ting with me,Because u don't even know me. say i am Scammer/thief .Noone ill care if u don't have proof + u cant get proof cuz i dont scam <3

Yeh Sure, People stop sh*ting with me,Because u don't even know me. say i am Scammer/thief .Noone ill care if u don't have proof + u cant get proof cuz i dont scam <3

u scammer from ascalon noob

Good my boy :*

ADD SCAM LSIT :

Guriizin
Asheyaheb Ahsayeh He (SCAM 10kk )

Last edited:
Back