• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official lvl 100+ guide for vocations (FINISHED)

dart fule

Reaction score
as i made that low level guide i decided i should make a new guide.

KNIGHTS- At level 100 knights are best at team hunting, or they will waste a decent ammount.
IMPORTANT: these are the items you should have before you team hunt. decent set for lvl 100 would be magic plate armor/skullcraker armor, zaoan legs,mastermind shield/shield of corruption(if use sword),zaoan helmet, Anhi weapon, and draken boots/boh(or soft boots if you have cash to buy it). Your skills should be around 95/90. You should also have around 500k for supplies at the beginning.

After you have them items its all team hunting. For lvl 100 id find a decent druid with ml 80-90 and go zao lizards(not draken). If you stay for around 1-2 hours you will prob make a profit of 30-50cc from the hunt. You will prob each get 10-20 lvls from that if you stay awhile. Keep hunting them untill lvl 120, then goto edron and try to do demon helmet quest.

At lvl 120 you should be able to goto drakens with druid farely easy. You probably wont make as much profits as lizards(unless lucky), but you will definitly get better lvls. keep hunting draken till 150.

At level 150 go get a good team to go do poi(to get soft boots) then do inq for your new weapon(unless you have donar weapon, take the armor). After that just go back to drakens until they add the new quests and new areas.
Note: by then your set should be Inq Weapon/donar weapon,mpa/inq armor, zaoan legs,mms/shield of corruption, demon helmet, boh/draken boots/soft boots.

Druid- druids are prob the best non wasters after lvl 100 if you team hunt all the time.

IMPORTANT: The items at lvl 100 a druid should have are focus cape, zaoan legs, lvl 50 spellbook/snake god wristgaurd(if bought), hat of the mad,hailstorm rod/underworld rod, and boh(dont need soft boots since 45 mana/sec). Also you should have around ml 80-90 so you sio a lot.

Most people say you should hunt warlocks, but in my eyes warlocks suck so i wont include them. I suggest going to lizard city in zao(on your own or with a blocker) and avalanche the place to get around lvl 120 in 1-2 hours. You will make a great profit from it.

at lvl 120, you should get team to do demon helm quest and anhi quest( so you get exp from the quests and items). by that time from lizards you should have 750k. Buy yourself a snake gods wristgaurd. After that if you have 150k with you still get the blocker to goto drakens with you(if you dont, goto poi dls or dara dls to get cash).After you have cash and goto drakens keep hunting there so your making profit till around lvl 140-150.

At lvl 150 make poi quest and poi to get items and lvls, then godo demon oak quest so you can get your new spellbook. Then just keep team hunting drakens, or go solo lizard city.

Sorcerer- sorcs are really good for pvp, and great at solo hunts.

IMPORTANT: The items at lvl 100 a sorcerer should have are focus cape, zaoan legs, lvl 50 spellbook/snake god wristgaurd(if bought), hat of the mad,wand of inferno/wand of voodoo, and boh(dont need soft boots since 45 mana/sec). Also you should have around ml 80-90 so you can sd a lot on monsters/ hit a lot with ue.

I acually suggest at lvl 100 to buy 800-1000 sds and goto demona warlocks. after you get cash buy more sds and g manas and goto lizard city and hunt the lizards(idk how good you would do at drakens).

After that you should be around lvl 120, go do anhi quest and demon helmet. then buy a snake god wristgaurds. Go back to lizards, dls, or warlocks till 150. do poi and inq quest at 150. Then go do demon oak for spellbook.

After that just go hunt demons, warlocks, and other monsters. And war a lot if ur a sorc youll be pro.

Paladins- palys are a fun vocation to mess around with. (sorry if this isnt helpful, ive never been a paly on this ot)

IMPORTANT: The items at lvl 100 a paladin should have are paladin armor, zaoan legs, mms, zaoan helmet, boh/draken boots, and enchated spears(or assassin stars). Also have around 80-90 distance so you can hit pretty high.

I suggest hunting zao lizards with enchanted spears or assassin stars to get lvl 120 easy and make a lil profit. With that money buy more supplies and do anhi, demon helm quest. at lvl 120 go hunt lizards again or demons till around lvl 140.

At lvl 140 i suggest you do demon oak quest to get thorn spitter and by a bp of power bolts for around 14k from willard in edron. Goto drakens for as long as you want,because all you will use is like 100 great spirit pots and the bp of bolts, and a lot of loot.

After you get lvl 150-160 go do inq and poi for master archers armor, poi for soft boots. also buy royal draken helmet and yalahar legs from people if you need them untill they make the quests.

Thanks to my good friends that helped me make this forum

Paly section- Xon Tanker, and Princess Alice
Druid/Sorc section- Me and Nobztrakt
Knight Section- Eccim

Have a great time with this new thread and this awesome ot :)

Sincerely,
Dart Fule :)

Last edited:
I can contribute with a couple of (probably mostly druid) hunting places that may or may not be added somewhere in this awesome guide!

poi dls > avalanche

fenrock dls > ice ue, frigo waves

souleaters > gfb, exori flam

demona / carlin wls with lootbag get aol or bless before heading there > sd, stoneshower and explo to show them, use curse if u want

lizard chosens > gfb different waves frigo

frost dragons > sd (expensive)

lizard city > avalanche waves ue frigo

drakens walls and palace with a blocker > waves ue frigo sio

as i made that low level guide i decided i should make a new guide.

KNIGHTS- At level 100 knights are best at team hunting, or they will waste a decent ammount.
IMPORTANT: these are the items you should have before you team hunt. decent set for lvl 100 would be magic plate armor/skullcraker armor, zaoan legs,mastermind shield/shield of corruption(if use sword),zaoan helmet, Anhi weapon, and draken boots/boh(or soft boots if you have cash to buy it). Your skills should be around 95/90. You should also have around 500k for supplies at the beginning.

After you have them items its all team hunting. For lvl 100 id find a decent druid with ml 80-90 and go zao lizards(not draken). If you stay for around 1-2 hours you will prob make a profit of 30-50cc from the hunt. You will prob each get 10-20 lvls from that if you stay awhile. Keep hunting them untill lvl 120, then goto edron and try to do demon helmet quest.

At lvl 120 you should be able to goto drakens with druid farely easy. You probably wont make as much profits as lizards(unless lucky), but you will definitly get better lvls. keep hunting draken till 150.

At level 150 go get a good team to go do poi(to get soft boots) then do inq for your new weapon(unless you have donar weapon, take the armor). After that just go back to drakens until they add the new quests and new areas.
Note: by then your set should be Inq Weapon/donar weapon,mpa/inq armor, zaoan legs,mms/shield of corruption, demon helmet, boh/draken boots/soft boots.

UHMMM 95/90 on lvl 100?

i had like 75/50 then or something

You're Welcome Dart, but you should edit the "spirit potions part" because i dont use so many of them, like 20 and thats too much hahaha, all you need is strong manas and good healing skills, some mw's if you lure more than you can handle, and remember to pick EVERYTHING at drakens, you pay the waste of the hunt with the platinum coins, all the loot is profit xD, and you can hunt them too with stars but i dont use them because they miss so often, while Thorn Spitter do almost the same DMG and hit % is high (I've Tested the Enchanted Spears, Assassin Stars and the Thorn Spitter), also the ammunition is cheap compared to assassin stars, but i think that is left to every one view.

Also for the knight section, you can add that if they want a solo hunt, they should go to warlocks, BIG PROFIT is made there, and you dont need runes or something to make them visibles, you can use utori kor, it makes decent DMG and help you to break warlock invisibility, for almost 600 manas you can made like 200 - 300k even more, if u want to make more DMG you can use an Avenger, because you wont recive so much physical DMG, almost all comes from magic, also bring some UHP with you!!

Also for the knight section, you can add that if they want a solo hunt, they should go to warlocks, BIG PROFIT is made there, and you dont need runes or something to make them visibles, you can use utori kor, it makes decent DMG and help you to break warlock invisibility, for almost 600 manas you can made like 200 - 300k even more, if u want to make more DMG you can use an Avenger, because you wont recive so much physical DMG, almost all comes from magic, also bring some UHP with you!!

yea lets hunt warlocks on a knight..

umm gaurdian i have played a ek, but for the paly i havent here. i got facts from my friends and thought of stuff i did on other ots when i was that vocation so how about u stfu? u wanna see u make 2 guides to help people instead of critizing other peoples work

Warlock is not really a good option for Knights, and I don't see how you could get 200-300k profit out of 600 mana potions :eek:!

You just need to know how to lvl on warlocks with a knight, what i do is sooo simple... chase them and use utori kor, and then exori ico - exori hur - exori min - exori gran ico.. It's that simple, if you dont have tried it, then stfu b!tches, ofc that way u will waste manas faster but it not really a problem 2 rings of the skyes and u have made profit ._. if u dont believe me then u can go to demona someday and find me there with my ek, i can trade bp of loot so u can see what im talking about xD

PD: I there right now, i've made like 1 and half bp of loot wasted only like 300 manas maybe? haha im still there so u can go to see n.n (in about like 30 - 40 min)

and yes Panda~ u're wrong

Here is the results of my hunt WITH A 160 EK ON WARLOCKS

22:29 Using one of 608 mana potions...

23:52 Using one of 62 mana potions...

23:57 Sold 11x golden armor for 220000 gold.
23:57 Sold 9x lightning robe for 99000 gold.
23:57 Sold 7x lightning legs for 77000 gold.
23:57 Sold 7x ring of the sky for 210000 gold.
00:12 Sold 8x blue robe for 80000 gold.
00:16 Sold 14x skull staff for 84000 gold.

Total Hunt Waste 30k --- Total Hunt Profit 770k --- Total Profit 740k

:)

Back