• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official "OtLand" Chat

?? seriously, anything can happen to anyone...you can lag out, freeze, etc. Or just make a poor decision or bad choice. Not everything is in his control cause hes high level. Lets see you do better?

Level: 459
Zomg! hes 500 soon! he got from 400 to 460 in 2 months...
and he dies alot from frosts or the lil frost(hitchling or somthing)
he bots... or he wouldnt die that much and he need about 40 MAGE to get him down llo

I smell envy about Lord'Geekistinha. All would like to be him ( not me cause idc the noob shit game ). The more you talk about him, the more it seems u envy him. Go Go

on 2005.. i was playing tibia like an idiot... ahaha
when my manas end i uneq the wand and click the pk button so i can attak by fist.. i thu it was attacking by hand
after 2007 i was asking alot of ppl how to pk then somebody told me and me and my rls laugh on ourselves hahah!

he bots... or he wouldnt die that much and he need about 40 MAGE to get him down llo

You know how easy it is to gain levels when your that high of a level, you don't need a bot. And he doesnt die alot, but when he does its either a stupid mistake or lag probably.

You know how easy it is to gain levels when your that high of a level, you don't need a bot. And he doesnt die alot, but when he does its either a stupid mistake or lag probably.
My rl friend Ropoda. His name in Rl Tibia. Whatever.. He hasn't died for a long long time so you've got a point ;D

he want to do it again on christmas evee :) like 100 lvls in 1 year :p

Back