• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Otland CS:GO Server!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the Official Otland CS:GO Server!

i6TDN6M.jpg

Frag NOT lag!:
To ensure an utmost of performance the gameserver is automaticly transferred to the hosting system with the most ressources available! Additionaly every Server Node is connected to 10Gbits Switch and guarantees low ping throughout Europe!

Gameserver (10 Slots/128 Tick)

IP: 176.57.158.21:27015
PW:: crazy
Map Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409118907

Host System Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K @ 4GHz (4 Cores)
SSD Drive
16 GB RAM
1 Gbits Connection

TeamSpeak 3:
IP 46.20.46.75:10183
PW: L

About:
This is not yet another server, this is meant to be something like a "home" for you to return to. Back in CS 1.6 I used to have a servee I always joined and everybody would know each other and have a good laugh. A server consisting of friendly people featuring a chilly atmosphere to chill out after a long work day :) This means no toxic players disturbing your game experience. Just relax and have fun!
The server lives from its players! If you know friendly people who are playing CS:GO let them know about this server! They are more than welcome to join :)
The more the merrier, huh? :D

Rules:
1. Be nice to other people :)
2. Be respectful!
2. Don't behave toxic and refrain from ANY kind of offensive language (flaming...)!
3. Concerning...noobs...like me: Be friendly towards them, give them advice and respect them!
4. NO CHEATING!

Donations:
If you want to help me cover the hosting fees contact me for my PayPal adress :)

Maps for everyone to enjoy!

Old but gold < 3

This server features remakes of some of the most popular maps of CS 1.6 :)

SvlGXA8.jpg

h7Z2z7r.jpg

FxA7oph.jpg

ejoKMD8.jpg

Awesome Custom Maps!

zvuuM9o.jpg

g2GPAVI.jpg

XLccE4A.jpg

z7JfbRc.jpg

MM4MPIB.jpg

And of course the favorite official maps: Dust2, Nuke, Inferno...

Do you know an awesome map you would like to see on the server? Just post it here with workshop link!

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
I will be on tonight around 20:00 CET :D Anyone up for it? :p
@53701688
Make sure to hop on TS!

Tonight I will also add about 10 more maps to the pool (most are remakes of cs 1.6 maps such as one of my favs "survivor") :)

aaand its empty :(
What do you expect :) I have not brought any friends there yet and Otland is only like 5 ppl. People dont alwas find their way there thats why i need to be a bit more active on steam and csgo to make sure people come there :p

Lets gather 5 people from otland and play ranked instead.
Just go in the regular csgo thread for that then :) This thread is dedicated to the Otland CS:GO Server

Could be interesting to create some tibian city in source engine.
Anyone whos willing to do that? :D

No comment since a while, Is it still online? Ill check it out tomorrow. :p

Its possible to change the postion from C:\ to D:\ ??
because i've no memeory :(

If you need help with something, I had my own community back in 2012 with 50k players weekly on 8 servers. Pangafett.se

Back