• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] April - Jungle Ruins

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have used photoshop effects, told other people to vote for him/her, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in any other Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

1. Siegh
68912496.png

2. Macedoon
cNJKl.png

3. Neon
dH7vK.png

Last edited:
2nd one easily the best.
I thought that 2 because of the stairs and how it look, Then I looked at 3 and saw something diff. that the other 2 pics.
Thats my own opinion ofc. :p

I voted for piece 2 because I think it resembles one of the inspiration pictures shown in the signup thread.

I don't like 1, to be honest.
2 is quite nice, but 3 is slightly better
My vote went to 3 (i could also see who made 3 by one single item!)

The green light on the second picture caught my eye, it really fits the theme.

Voted for number 2. It looks good and since the theme is jungle ruins, the lack of torches suits the piece better.

2nd one for me, I wasnt sure between 1st and 2nd, but 2nd one looks more junglish

Seems like this contest wasnt very much expected :<

Indeed, Hopefully May's contest will have a few more participants and submissions.
Thanks again to the contestants who did submit and to those who didn't, hopefully next time :)

I admit on my part I wasn't too organised with this, never really organised a competition before, I think this is actually a first.
Good luck to those in this months contest, next contest is up on the 1st of May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back