• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] April - Zoo

Which zoo are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

1. Bastion Zoo
0UEqOu.png

2. Waterfall-Zoo
0h2QWG.png

3. Zooporium!
M4JUOh.png

6_dzIB.png

4. Pinewood Zoo
rlckmr.png

5. Pandaland and Friends
UD4WfH.png

WUq6cG.png

6. Beast Zoo
2zf8gwm.jpg

2rc4ghv.jpg

2lcwfaf.jpg

enjoy!​

The following members are banned from next month contest:
  • Azleh
  • Belloz V
  • Bloody Godofwar
  • DrakenWarrior
  • Elitekek
  • Fatimabruxa
  • Grabek980
  • Hmmm
  • Jasminn
  • Kempo
  • Kotek54
  • LATE
  • Luxer
  • Master-M
  • Mrady2001
  • Seyakuroya
  • Tibianic
  • Tsj
  • Verminaard
  • Werewolf

Vote Changes:
Peroxide, changed from 6 to 5

Last edited:
I think #6 did a great job!
Totaly good looking zoo, fit for Tibia environment.
And could actually be used(play-able)

I think all the users who submitted this month did a pretty decent job

1. I dislike the autoborder, everything is pretty square, some cages should have been covered (e.g the Atrium), but I understand with Tibia sprites it may have been hard to do so.
2. Execellent work with the enclosures but I feel the pathing(s) are missing something, loved the statue ideas at the entrance to the Zoo. Good job though for sure!
3. Too simple for my liking and I dislike how close everything is together, hopefully you can do better next time, be a bit more creative!
4. Would look okay if it wasn't auto-bordered and zoomed out like it is. I think that if you kept the same organization of the enclosures the way they are now and edited them to fit the styles for the animal/creature in the enclosure it'd be a great piece, though you'd have to really update the detailing and borders.
5. This was going to be my initial vote, loved the name and the Panda enclosure, great job.
6. Great lighting and this is actually pretty close to what I imagined would have been submitted, elevated pathways to allow players to look down into the enclosure was a great idea, my favorite piece, you get my vote :) GL on winning, and to everyone else, Good luck

#1: too easy, to "auto border"; and please, you had like a century time for this but can't manage to take good quality images..
#2: interesting idea of a zoo without fences
#3: well now, where are the teleporters?
#4: see #1
#5: not sure, first picture feels spammed and both seem to miss something
#6: I do not like it the choice of ground.. but nonetheless my first choice

I am not active anymore but I still think I should say my opinion:

My favorite one is #2, I like the idea of open terrain and it's great done, but kinda unrealistic (but well it's tibia, fuck it)
My second choice #6, it's well done but kinda boring, otherwise great job

I can't choose between number 2 and 6 so I'm not voting for the time being :p

- - - Updated - - -

Jep, going for number 2

Holy shit... Beast Zoo is an AMAZING piece!

Voted for Waterfall zoo :3

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? I don't even...

i know what he means, because tis a striaght path, so generic it looks like something from a poor highexp ot with lots of tps, so hes saying all its missing is the tps and its like a normal highexp map

personally i just dislike the 2nd picture of #2. I like the gate, but the transition of the climates and enclosures.. :S... i dislike.
Plus, polar bears can swim and they will #1 eat the penguins, #2 eat the children #3 take over the human race and create a new super race named the polaris bearian and they will die. the end.

On a serious note tho..
only 3 of them look like any effort was put in imo. The others seem rushed.
6 is the best imo only because i like the details.. however there is a bug on the 2nd pic under the bottom left palisade spike thing ;d

5 looks semi spammed, yet i guess it is a competition but it looks a little unifinished on the 2nd pic.. or a bit empty on the tiles so idk.. maybe they should of spent more time on this but it doesn't get my vote this time!

1,3,4 - meh.

:> GL to all

The only one that followed the theme with good mapping in my opinion is number 5. Number 6 is very well mapped, but doesnt look as a zoo to me, not only because of 2 random creatures below a random bridge.

I dont like the first picture of number 5, quite spammed, but the second one has a great atmosphere and architecture, so it won my vote.

Congratulations to the winner, Darklord!

2zf8gwm.jpg

2rc4ghv.jpg

2lcwfaf.jpg

Other participants, in order:
1. Kinglewey1st - Bastion Zoo
2. Eiserne festung - Waterfall-Zoo
3. Poopsiedoodle - Zooporium!
4. Flowdude - Pinewood Zoo
5. GhostX - Pandaland and Friends
6. Darklord - Beast Zoo

I'MMMMM INSAAAAAAAANE ........
indeed again I lost fchhhh.... but I knew alrdy ;P