• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] December - Santa's Toy Workshop

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for himself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in another Official Contest for 3 month.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

18b7f060aaad.png

lvGAdu.png
rCMToa.png

SqNVW0.png

i1h403.png
34rtzr9.png

icezone.png
christmashz.png

2qmdfyq.png

Enjoy :)

is there a contestant number 1 because i see the number but no picture =/

:) i like 6 but i chose 1 because i like the present dump/holding area and the simplicity. Meh.
May change vote to 6 idk.. I feel 6 has too much going on.. ^^

1 - Like Ghost said, I love it for the simplicity, a map doesn't have to have lots of stuff to be great, sometimes the simple things are the best, and this is the case with Contestant 1
2 - I like it, the sleigh outside is a cool, but I think that there are a bit too many items around, and there seems to be a bug in the top left of the second image
3 - The weakest contestant imo in this contest, the sleight on the left is too big imo, and there's really no visible workshop area
4 - I don't like the stone floor in this one, but I love the decorations in it
5 - I know I've said simple is great on 1, but this one is way too simple, maybe if it was a little bigger with some decorations would be nice, but not in its current state
6 - I love it, it looks great, I like how every area is split, the only thing I dislike is that the main area is more of train tracks then anything else, if you had the work area in the mid, then it would be perfect.

In the end:
6 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 3

voted for 3 because it's the only one who did something different, without failing the theme, and it's well done. not great but creative

The 6th doesn't have a panda teddy :mad:
The 2nd is awesome and it has a panda teddy!

I love both 1 and 6, however 6 is a bit too much for me, 1 is simple yet detailed, and it captured the theme's picture perfectly, so that's who I went for. All the other ones look awesome, but some are way too spammed. Good luck to everyone and merry christmas!

Well, the 2nd one IS FREAKING AMAZING. But my vote goes to the 3rd one. I like it if its more playable.

Number 6, I'm only gonna vote for you because I friggin' love the dolls to the right! xD

Quick edit,

I gotta say, everyone who votes for number 3 shoot kill themselves because that is not a factory, it's only a sled..... It looks really cool, I gotta say that but fuck off seriously, if you can't map a 'santa's toy making factory', then don't sent a picture at all... Everyone else, number 3? idiots, stupid people.

Number 6, I'm only gonna vote for you because I friggin' love the dolls to the right! xD

Quick edit,

I gotta say, everyone who votes for number 3 shoot kill themselves because that is not a factory, it's only a sled..... It looks really cool, I gotta say that but fuck off seriously, if you can't map a 'santa's toy making factory', then don't sent a picture at all... Everyone else, number 3? idiots, stupid people.

31999785.jpg

Wheres my entry :(?
Thank you for reminding me
Scarlet Ayleid said:
Dear LATE,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Do not troll in the Mapping Contest
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

All the best,
OtLand

@Scarlet Ayleid

Was the party fun yesterday?
It was more like a going to the movies to watch "The Hobbit", but my friends forgot to buy the tickets before, so they were sold out when we got there, so we had to wait for the midnight session to watch it -.-'

3 should easily win.

- - - Updated - - -

It was more like a going to the movies to watch "The Hobbit", but my friends forgot to buy the tickets before, so they were sold out when we got there, so we had to wait for the midnight session to watch it -.-'

I went to see it on release date (12/12/12) and there were like 6 people total... at the screening.

3 should easily win.

- - - Updated - - -

I went to see it on release date (12/12/12) and there were like 6 people total... at the screening.

I agree with Macedoon, 3 has nothing on the other 5 pieces,its not even Toy Workshop related..

There were 2 rooms on the movies I went showing the Hobbit, one in normal settings and the other in 3D 48fps, and when we got there like 5 minutes before the movie started, both rooms were already sold out( and the normal one was still 30 minutes away from starting), so we went to some shops and killed some time(for 3 hours) to watch the midnight session xD

I voted 2 because that green gnomes fit very well, if 6 had put some kind of dwarf, gnomes.. my vote had been for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back