• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] December sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Max participants

How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many
participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.
We have decided that allowing everyone to see who the competition is might inspire participants to make better pieces.

Why should I enter?
To have fun of course, challenge yourself against other mappers here on OtLand. There is also a chance to win a donator subscription on OtLand.

How can I win the donator subscrition?
Win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions (1 point per win), I will keep a record of winners and how many points they have.
When you win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions, I will get in contact with Talaturen and let him know you have
3 points and would like to exchange them for your donator subscription.

Rules
(Can be changed at any time)
There is no story texts
There is no in-game texts
This month, we allow the participants to send up to 2 picture(s) to show different areas in their map (In-game/Map Editor)
The picture must be new and not already shown elsewhere
No custom sprites
Do not discuss your piece with any other participant/member
The submitted piece must correspond with the set theme
Team mapping is not allowed
If you decide to submit an in-game picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N)If you sign up and don't send your contest map, then you will be banned from the next month competition!
If you notify the contest holder before the submission date you will be acquitted (not be banned) for the next contest.
http://otland.net/f379/oomc-rules-faq-winners-suspensions-154904/

PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR WORK TO SCARLET AYLEID BY 15 DECEMBER 2012 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE

Please use the template below for your Private Message title
Code:
Official OtLand Mapping Competition (v1->3) - Forum Name
V1->3 Indicates that you may only submit up to 3 times.
  • 1 - Original submission
  • 2 - Re-submit
  • 3 - Final submit, no changes allowed after this
Check out the images below to get ideas for this month's theme, Santa's Toy Factory/Workshop!
santas-workshop-screensaver-11796.jpg

Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
Good luck to all of those who will participate, and don't forget to have fun, that's the main point after all :D

A santa's factory with tibia sprites is a big challenge, however sign me up :p

We didn't wanted to do a regular thing like Santa's house or something random with Christmas decorations, so we ended up thinking about this one xD

maybe instead of factory, workshop would be a better word for it

I really, really don't like the theme... but might as well try it out and if it turns out okay I'll sign up.

Best to sign up, try it out. That way you have longer xD

yep, and if you later don't want to continue, just say that you're out :)

- - - Updated - - -

Already got the first submission

imo, it looks pretty cool, totally into the theme :D

Just in time, 1 day left for sign ups :d
@Scarlet; hopefully you get more than 2 :)

Lucky i came back this morning lmao. Im deffo signing up for this.

I wanted to edit mine but since BT wont install til 22nd(confirmed) then ill just leave the first. Too much effort to go to an internet cafe(20 min drive to town etc) to upload and send lol.

Good luck and hope many get submitted.

- - - Updated - - -

V1 ftw

I still only have 4 submissions, 4 are still missing!!

2 days left

Its still 2 days lol
The whole 14th and the whole 15th xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back